Anyways, he got up and took a black shirt and black pants

[Just imagine this outfit ok? Couldn't find the full version of him]

He Rolle up his sleeves and went downstairs to his mother.
She was wearing a nice white knee length dress and her hair were up in a ponytail. When she saw her son looking all fine she smiled at him
"You look so nice! You should wear shirts more often"

"Really? I don't feel to comfortable in them" Jeongin hugged his mother and than stood next to her "What can I do?"

"First you can put the pasta in the water, and than chop the potatoes and carrots"

"K" Jeongin waited for the water to boil and then put the past in.

The front door opened, and Jeongin's father came in "Oh honey, be careful with the knives, I'll go greet the guest and his father.
Jeongin was curious to see who it was and peeked out from the wall that separated the kitchen from the living room.

'Be a hot guy, Be a hot guy, Be a....hot...no way...'

His jaw dropped open when he saw the same long black haired male from that morning...

"Hyun...jin?" Jeongin said under his breath, but got heard by the so said boy, who turned his head towards the younger and game him a little smirk.

Jeongin turned around quickly and went back to cook, with blush covering his whole face.

Jeongin's mother went back in the kitchen and she was followed by a smiley Hyunjin "Ms. Yang should I help?"

"Oh no darling you don't need to" She removed her apron and gently patted on Hyunjin's shoulder with a soft smile "Can you two stay home alone for some time? We will go get the cake we ordered"

"Mom-"

"For sure Ms. Yang, there will be no problem. We will get to know each others" Hyunjin smiled and ruffled Jeongin's hair.

"Ok babies we will leave now, we will be back as soon as possible" Jeongin's parents went out of the door and closed it.

Jeongin kept on slicing the meat and than putted it in the pan "What are you staring at? It makes me uncomfortable"

"Ah! Sorry" Hyunjin looked away awkwardly. He than gave Jeongin a back hum and stayed like, resting his chin on the other's shoulder "What are you cooking?"

"I will poison you"

"Don't be so mean Innie!~" Hyunjin hugged Jeongin's waist tighter and pulled him as close as possible.

"H-Hyunjin I am cooking I don't know if you are blind or what" Jeongin placed the knife down and turned around to face the older.

"You finally are giving me attention~" Hyunjin tried to kiss Jeongin but instead of his lips he found a hand on his face.

"S-Stop who even said t-that you could kiss me...and my parents will be back at any moment"

"Ow just a little kiss" Hyunjin licked Jeongin's hand.

"W-we a-are not even together....it's not even been two days since we first met..."

"Aish....you are no fun...." Hyunjin walked away and crossed his arms with a death glare in his eyes "Jeongin do you work?"

"No I don't...but I have been thinking of looking for a job lately" Jeongin turned out the gas and took off the apron "I will turn 18 soon and I want to get out of this house as soon as possible"

Hyunjin looked at Jeongin and smirked "You, come live with me in Seoul when you turn 18, and in the meantime we are sex friends and for everytime we do it I'll give you 1000 dollars. Deal?"

[Sorry but I don't know the value of the Won]

'1000 dollars every time we have sex...I'm scared to accept...'