Mayday mayday!

While we as usual being desis and always getting pampered by our multi tasking super moms. Hardly have time to do things on our own and leave her alone to breath atleast🤣. But we arent that kind, are we? Nopes not at all!
From finding our socks to replying our dad's only call to her when he is also trying to find something. (desi dads dont go lovey dovey but are with her when she is scolding their ungrateful kids🤣😂😅). Its impossible to pay enough tribute to our wonder women. Coming to the original and attention demanding problem, when these same babies got to live alone or on their own away from the comfort of home, they actually starts critical thinking and problem solving which seems to be on snooze mood at home🤷‍♀. What say? Desperate time calls for desperate measures when the person himself is one too.

Like wise as a girl, if a reptile or an insect is bothering you at home, you call for an army of father and brothers to evacuate that literally harmless "hostile" being from your room as it protray serious "danger" for your being! Hahaha. Similiar situation was faced by your amazing author one day. Hey! Am not the screaming type though. Infact I was in the rescue party, not to forget the only person in that lengthy party!
Here is what happened, Me and my roomate were struck by strenous stressful exam routine like a bolt straight to the head. I was thinking to take out time to either die myself or go to jail after killing the whole examination cell of my departement! Trust me even the thought of it leave me satisfied. We were so indulged in our books that the sudden knock on the door left me with a heart attack!
You never know when you had to do your self defence or to go for offence mode. World is changing so fast. With these thoughts, I opened the door🤔

Wait! What???