{69} ~ Eri the Cursed Child ~

Start from the beginning

No.

"Wait ! "

Huh?

"It's not ! I don't want this." I said .

"Go back! You need to stay with Lemillion Eri!" The boy yelled to me.

"Eri... look at him injured and alone you don't really think he can defeat me do you?" The monster said to me. 

"No I don't." I said.

"Smart girl. So then what do you suppose you should do?" He asked.

"I'll come back."

"But if I do ... I want you to make them all better again!" I yelled to the monster crying.

I'm so sorry but I don't want anymore people to get hurt for me .

I'll be okay, as long as the monster gets his way.

Deku's POV ~

Sir Nighteye's words kept ringing in my ear .

"Midoriya it's no use you can't save Eri . I've seen it, I saw the future you and I die. And Chisaki gets away." He said .

"Maybe what he said is true . Maybe you think you don't want my help . But I won't let you down Eri. I'm not letting anyone die I'm going to save you! " I said to him.

Chisaki I will stop you and save Eri !

Or I can't call myself a hero!

~~
Chisaki's final form Vs. Deku
~~
The final showdown

And Deku wins using OFA Full Cowling 100 % with the help of Eri's rewind quirk .
~~
~ Outside the Yakuza Facility ~

"Officers please call ambulances for the injured and search for the LOV." Ryukyu said.

"Yes Ma'am!" Officers said.

"Detective?" Officer Dai Chi said.

"Yes officer Dai Chi?" The detective asked.

"Villains Toga and Twice managed to escape but all eleven members of the Yakuza have been arrested." He said.

"I see , anything else to report officer Dai Chi?" He asked.

"The ambulances have arrived and are taking the injured heroes and Eri to the hospital." He said.

"Very good. You're dismissed Officer Dai Chi." He said with a smile.

"Excuse me Ma'am may I borrow Deku for a second it's important."He asked.