better left unsaid

Start from the beginning

Kaminari sighed. "How are you guys doing?"

Katsuki stopped. Shutting the cabinet he placed the prescription on the counter. "We're fine. I need to go give this to him before it gets cold."

His hands fastened around the tray's handles. Promptly fleeing the room and heading towards the elevator. The teen's watched the elevator doors close, soon looking at one another in skepticism.

"I don't think this is healthy."

Sero raised an eyebrow. "For Kirishima?"

"No, for Bakugou."

~~~

Knocking on Kirishima's dorm door, Katsuki waited for a noise of sorts. Once he heard it, he quietly opened the door. The room was still dark, like per usual, with the only real source of light being the dim LEDs.

"Eijiro?" Katsuki trudged in, shutting the door. Kirishima was sat up, his hands clasping his covers to the juncture of white knuckles.

The blonde pouted. Coming towards Kirishima, he positioned the tray down in front of Kirishima's glare. Kissing the redhead's cheek, he wandered towards his boyfriend's desk.

Discovering the stacks of textbooks and undone homework as he started to organize. "Can you eat a little?"

The redhead was still speechless. Katsuki understanding of Kirishima's cold behavior. As he proceeded to fix up the room, he heard a slight noise of movement. Turning around, he saw Kirishima shoving the tray away from himself.

Katsuki struggled to see what the issue was with the breakfast. "Oh, is the coffee too hot,"

Coming towards Kirishima, he leaned down as he touched the cup. Noticing how hot it was. "I can get some milk and make it colder—"

Before anything else could be said, Kirishima snatched the coffee cup. Soon pouring it onto Katsuki's arm in fury. Smashing the cup into the wall as Katsuki stepped back.

Trying to hold in his pain, he clutched his arm. He could feel the burn already starting to spread.

"Shut the hell up already. I'm sick of having to be babied by you! You don't know how it feels! I lost any chance I ever had to be a hero! And you keep thinking that anything will make it better! It won't!

"Now get the fuck out! I'm sick of seeing you continue to do this every fucking day! Just—leave already!" Kirishima shouted with resentment as he looked up at Katsuki. The blonde was in shock as his hand was still wrapped around his arm.

"I'm sorry, Eijiro. I didn't know you felt like that. If you want, I can—"

"Get the fuck out! I don't want anything from you, stupid bitch! Fucking leave!"

Flinching, Katsuki nodded his head. Slight tears swelling up in his eye sockets. Soon taking the tray as he tried to gulp. That hard knot wouldn't let him as he choked slightly. Opening the door, Katsuki quietly walked out.

"I love you, ok?"

"I swear to god, Katsuki, I'm going to fucking hit you. Shut up and just leave. I'm done with you, and this fucking relationship. Just—go."

Katsuki's throat tightened. "Sorry for the trouble I caused..."

And soon, the door shut with a click.

~~~

The next morning, Katsuki's arm was encircled with white bandages. His backpack and suitcase by the door as he spruced up breakfast. Kaminari and Sero came back over to the blonde.

Soon recognizing the bandages and packed bags, they looked up in distress.

"Hey, did something happen?" Kaminari asked. Katsuki looked up.

"Oh, he's just mad at me. I'm going to stay at my parent's for a while. Ei—" He paused. "Kirishima...doesn't want to be with me anymore. I'm just going to make him a quick breakfast before I leave."

Taking the tray, he gradually walked towards the elevator. The duo was now in complete concern. Kaminari and Sero sadly gazed at each other.

"Kirishima has no right to treat Bakugou like shit. He's the one taking care of him and this is what he does? It pisses me off." Sero said with bitterness. Kaminari nodded.

"It's bullshit. And I feel the worst for Bakugou. He's even leaving cause of him. I hope he's ok."

As Katsuki knocked again, he soon entered the room. Kirishima glaring at him.

"Kastuki—"

"I'm just here to give you your food and medication. I want to make sure you eat and have your pills. I'm going to my parents for a while."

Seating the tray on Kirishima's nightstand, he quickly rushed to the door. Taking a peek back, he saw Kirishima glare at the food.

"Love you. Sorry...again." Katsuki soon left the room as fast as he arrived. The faded click of the door reflecting in the silent hallways.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒃u𝒓n𝒊n𝒈 𝒉o𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎
almost, almost is never enough
so close to being in love
words: 1134
this one almost made me cry :)

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒃u𝒓n𝒊n𝒈 𝒉o𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎almost, almost is never enough so close to being in love words: 1134this one almost made me cry :)