shocking news

Sorry for the long wait for the update loves but it seems as though I've had writers block...I've also been revising a couple of other books that I plan on uploading but happy reading loves

***************************************************************
Chapter 3 :shocking news

As I got out of my bed to see who in the hell was calling me at four in the morning I had an idea of who it was.

"Emilllyyyyy" Alex screamed in my ear as I said my hellos to my bestfriend.

Not this early in the morning "what is it Alex?" I mumbled into the phone. "First of all where were you? I've been trying to call you all day and omg guess who just asked me out!!" I pause to think back on who she has been crushing on for the longest ... Ah Kelvin. "Is it Kelvin " I ask bracing myself for the extremely loud rambling that she is about to make. "Oh my god yes and let me tell you how he asked..." Her words are muffled as I think about fenian. My thoughts are thrower off as I hear Alex call my name. "Huh?" I answer.

"What's got your mind so preoccupied over there that you can't remember what I just said" she asks. I think for a second about the encounter that me and fenian had earlier in his bedroom and reply "me and fenian are together now, that's why I didn't pick up the phone."

"w....what are you fucking kidding me?!!" She practically screams in my ear. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for this to happen! I'm totally telling Jenny, and Sarah and Michael and Caleb.." I stop her mid sentence and say "no don't yell anybody just yet, I've got a little surprise in mind." I hear her gasp then I continue "you'll see just wait on it.