❝13❞

the time was '4:15' so they both agreed to leave right then. the two boys hop in the car and started heading to the fair. the drive wasn't long, since it was a local fair.

-

they pulled into the parking lot and hopped out the car. they were already met with all their freinds waiting outside the entrance. karl quickly noticed them walking up and pointed at them. "THE TWO LOVERBIRDS ARE HERE!" george rolled his eyes, "HEY GOGY!" sapnap always welcomed george that way. they all paid for their wristbands so they can enter. "cmon let's go!" alex leads the whole group inside and they were met with a bunch of people and a million rides. "wow." george whispered to himself. sapnap cracked his knuckles, "okay what are we doing first?", dream doesn't hesitate to answer, "let's ride the zipper! three people can ride at a time so me, george, and alex can go in one and you two ride in your own." everyone agreed and went in line for the ride.

it wasn't the longest wait but it still took a little bit. in all honesty george wasn't the biggest fan of rides, but he still went on for his friends. they all strapped into the ride and had to wait a few minutes for the ride to start operated.

soon enough the carts start flipping and turning. you could hear already hear karls scream since it was a mix of a actual scream and a moan, what a weirdo. but eventually everyone was laughing as the ride got more intense.

after all the fun the ride came to an end and everyone exited the carts. as soon as everyone exited karl went straight to the trash can as if he was about to throw up, "karl you good?" nick pats him back for comfort. all he responds is with a mumbled 'mhm'.

-

they rode a few more rides and they were all having the time of their lives. many laughs were shared and they eventually decided to go play some games. alex, karl, and nick wanted to play those stupid basketball games. which left george and dream alone.

"it's my time to beat you dreamie!" all the blonde did was roll his eyes and drag george to the game where you have to throw a baseball at the tin cans. "im pretty good at this george.", "we'll see."

the game started and george has a rough start but he got back up. all of a sudden he hit all the tin cans in just a single throw. a bell rang to signal georges victory "YES EAT SHIT!" the blonde laughed from his reaction. the operator handed george a multi colored stuffed bear as his reward. "thank you!"

the two walked off the some other games and eventually met up with the gang again. "jesus how did you get so many prizes?!" nick was carrying at least 10 different stuffed animals in his hands, "what can i say, i get a little competitive." alex soon adds, "a little too competitive." the whole gang laughs it off and was all interrupted by a man with a microphone. "hello ladies and gents i hope you are having a wonderful time at today's annual fair! there are going to be fireworks in about 30 minutes!! if you plan to stay please make your way to the field!"

lots of people started making their way to a field on the side of the fair. george soon adds "do you guys want to see fireworks?", "LETS GO GOGY!" sapnap led everyone to the field and they started setting up. the field was pretty big than everyone expected. it held a lot of people as the sun started to set.

everyone starts sitting down and george sits next to alex. "georgie sit with meeee!" george nods his head, and continues talking to alex. "georgeeee! pleaseee!" the brunette rolled his eyes scooting over to the desperate blonde, "you're such a baby.", "no, you're my baby." george giggled.

-

it was now dark and the sky was painting with stars. it was honestly beautiful. not lots of nights look like this, but tonight was special. there was a lot more people then there was before at this point. george and dream were sitting very close together and dream decided to break the distance. he grabbed george's wait which made the brunette sit between the blondes legs. george then laid his back against dream chest. "i love you georgie."

george smiled. he loved him too. but he always had trouble saying it, even to his own friends. before the fireworks started dream turned george to face him, "george, you have impacted my life so fucking much you don't understand. your the first thing I think of when i wake up and your just a joy to be around. and i don't want to be just freinds, i want to be more than that." suddenly the first firework started flying up in the air, "will you be my boyfriend georgie?"

george took a second to respond, but he nodded excitedly and connected his lips with dream.

boom.

perfect timing the firework bursted coloring the sky at the same time the two boys shared the passionate kiss. they didn't care if anyone was looking, he wasn't going to deny dream being his boyfriend any longer. sapnap soon noticed the two loverbirds, "GUYS LOOK! THEY DID IT AGAIN!" all the attention went to the two boys.

their lips disconnected and they both laughed at the three other boys staring them down. "what the hell was that?! there's no way one of you is drunk!!!" alex stated, "nope neither of us are drunk." George positioned himself back in the position they were in. but this time it felt way more comfortable and protecting, karl suddenly put all the puzzle pieces together, "what does this mean you two are.."

dream nodded and all the boys start cheering for their two friend FINALLY getting together.

boom

another firework went off as the boys were cheering, "did you just ask him now?!" sapnap screamed. the reaction made the blonde wheeze, "yes nick."

a few minutes pass and dream and george are still in their cuddling position, nick then got a great idea. he grabbed his phone and went behind the two snapping a photo.

click

suddenly he went to the twitter app, posting the picture.

@sapnap: look at these cuties ;)

posting it, the picture already had 2K likes in thirty seconds

(1100 words)
a/n - sorry about the bad photo i couldn't really find anything.