I push her on the side to give us away and left them. We reach my library and Dannelle was so happy seeing my staff. How I wish that Vlance would look as lovely as she when she's with me. I badly wish that my wife would come to visit my office trying to know more about me like Dannelle would want to know more about her boyfriend. I could see in her eyes that there was beyond friendship connection in her and the guy she keeps on telling me. I could feel the love in her eyes every time she would say his name and I was hoping that Vlance would look like her every time she would speak about me or maybe when I was around, but she only glows up with another man, and hell, I hate it!

Dannelle scanned the room with awe and admiration. And then something caught her attention; it was where the picture frames on the wall were hanging. Her eyes went lock in one specific picture; it was my childhood photo.

"That was me when I was around nine or ten... And that three boys I was with are some of my childhood friends."

"S-sino 'tong batang ito? Parang pamilyar kase."

"That's Travis. I bet you know him... everyone knows him. The owner of the famous YGGC."

"Aaha! Kaya pala pamilya siya. Nakita ko ang litrato niya noong bata pa siya noong minsa na dumalaw ako sa opisina niya."
My brows automatically formed into a straight line. This lady is confusingly interesting.

"You mean, you met Travis already?"

"Ah... Hindi pa po, pero isa po ako sa mga scholar na pinopondohan ng YGGC."

"Then how come you were able to enter his office?" Entering a CEO's office was not easy unless he allows you. Base on her stories, she was a stranger to Travis since they haven't met before, but she was able to enter his office?

"Uhm... Mahabang kwento po kase, pero pinapasok po ako ni Tristan dahil siya po ang assistant ni Mr. Thomas, na siyang EA ni Mr. Ylvania."

What the heck! That Tristant must have lost his mind! How dare he allow a stranger to enter the CEO's office? He's just a mere assistant of Travis' EA and he even has that guts to act as if he's the boss? If one of my employees would do that, I'd terminate him immediately without even thinking twice. I thought that Tristan guy is a good man; I was wrong. Oh! well, That's already out of my business.

"Feel free to read whatever book you would love to read. I'll just check my emails." I just let her explore my office and mind my own business.

I opened my laptop and wear my earphones, and then surf through the CCTV footage. I watch the footage in the living room, secretly observing them.

"Oh, ano na, takbo! King ina! Mga natuli ba kayo? Wala kayong ginawa kundi umatras. Boltstrings pala, huh?"

"Ano na, Kyle? Hindi niyo na nga kami kasing pogi, talunan pa! Nakakahiya, tol, sila 'yong mga tinitilian ng mga kababaihan sa Gondo, eh mga walang bayag naman pala, eh!"

"What the fuck, dude! Are they trash-talking to us?"

"Ing-lish, ing-lish pa kayo mga gago!"

"They said, you haven't had circumcised yet." Vlance laughs mockingly, trying to provoke them. It was one of her dirty tricks... to distract them.

"Go and tell your friends that I never had it done. And I promise I'll get it done if our team will lose."

"Fuck? Seriously? You never had it done?"