"And you're also very loud." I replied with an eye roll. Before I could turn back around I saw one of the bedroom doors open and Victoria walked out looking confused and tired.

"Mrs. Karen what was that?" She asked as she looked over into my room. She was rubbing one of her eyes and had a blue blanket wrapped around her.

"I'm sorry sweetie. That was Dorinda being loud and obnoxious." I apologized as I glared at Dorinda.

"What time is it?" She asked as she walked a little closer to my room not coming in completely though.

"It's about 9:15." Jacky answered as she looked down at her watch.

"Are you guys going somewhere?" She asked once she noticed that I was doing my hair and makeup.

"Not yet. We were waiting for you to get up so we can go out and shop a little." I told her as I looked at her through my vanity mirror.

"Shopping for what?" She asked curiously as she wrapped her blanket around her a little more.

"To get you some stuff. Here I got you some coffee. I didn't know what to get you so I just got you one of them caramel thangs Nikki be getting." Dorinda said as she walked over to Victoria. She took the drink out of the carrier and handed it to her along with a straw.

"A caramel thing?" Victoria's eyebrows scrunched up a little as she looked at the drink before opening the straw and taking a sip. She made a weird face before taking another sip.

"That's really sweet. And bitter at the same time." She said as she twirled the straw around trying to mix the drink. After she did that she took another sip but immediately shook her head.

"Nope that didn't make it better." Her reaction caused us to laugh and Dorinda took the drink from her.

"Okay so now we know you don't like coffee. Go and start getting ready though, we got alot we wanna do with you today." Dorinda said as she set the drinks down on the bench in front of my bed.

"Yes ma'am. Mrs Karen do you have a blow dryer and a flat iron that I can use so I can do my hair?"

"There's a blow dryer in the bathroom closet that you're using. And you can take these." I said as I finished curling my last piece of hair.

I unplugged the flat irons while waving her into my room. She stepped in slowly and came over to where I was sitting. I wrapped the cord around the flat irons a few times before handing them to her along with a comb and some heat protectant so she wouldn't damage her pretty curls.

"Thank you. I'll be ready soon." She said to us as she walked out of my room and went to go get ready.

I stood up from my chair and put all my things away before grabbing my shoes and my phone. I headed out of my room and down the stairs with Jacky and Dorinda following me. I set my shoes down on the floor and stepped into them before walking into the kitchen and grabbing the broom.

"Be careful guys. There might be glass on the floor, one of the cups broke last night." I said as I swept the kitchen floor trying to make sure there was no glass.