Staring at the ceiling with blood shot eyes, she cries tearlessly...

Even how many times she hydrated herself she would stay dehydrated due to all her crying. And no. There were no cat tears this time, which was really unusual.

She studied till 3 am but  didn't understand anything. No matter what kind of studying she did, it just didn't get through her thick skull. 

She just wanted to take a long break.

Closing her eyes, she gave in to the slumber that she hoped she would get.

...

...

...

...

"What is it that you came to tell me, dear?"

A man asked.

Shadows was casted over his eyes but he had a gentle smile on his face.

"I feel trapped..."

She muttered.

The two of them sat on the grass of a beautiful flowery field. In front of them was the sunrise.

"Why?"

He asked.

"I wanted to please everyone and give them time but I just can't... I do my best but I just fail to understand and fail to cope up with everything... All I wanted is to make them proud but I ended up being a disappointment... "

"That's okay..." He smiled.

"I know that you feel pressured. I know that you want everything to stop. But you have to move forward. Just do your best, sort your feelings out, and give yourself a break from time to time.

And let me remind you.

Diamonds are formed under pressure..

And I believe that your be as bright as one once you overcome these hardships..."

He cups her cheek.

"You can do this. We can do this...

I'll be by you side, don't you forget tha-"

...