The room got filled with disorder and chaos.

"What?" Nick's mom stood up.

"Sorry." I mouthed to my mom. My sister just smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"Mr Kim Soo Yi, you better explain right now or our deal is off." Mrs Wang was angry. Her face was all puffed up with make up, yet you could tell that her ears were red.

Mom wasn't that fazed up. Dad looked at me with the, I'll murder you when we get home look.

Well, good thing I'm not sleeping at home. That would literally be the death of me. My dad would probably have me with ramyoen and kimchi.

"Shut up!" She yelled, shutting up everyone in the church. "I don't talk to kids, your dad will explain." She then looked at my dad and said, "Explain."

"I uhm-" He tried started, stuttering.

"Mrs Wang?" I tried again nicely, she shut me off.

"Mr Kim Soo Yi, explain." She repeated.

"Mrs Wang!" I yelled at her this time. She looked at me shocked.

"You dare yell at me?" She questioned.

"I have been calling you nicely, but you seem oblivious to what I want to say. " I reasoned.

"This doesn't concern you kid. Stay out of it." Her voice was stern and you could hear the threat lingering in it. But I didn't care. Although that woman was crazy, and sometimes she felt entitled, she loved her son and her family. And sometimes she could be down to earth. Which is quiet rare.

But dad really didn't know anything about this, and so naturally, he wasn't entitled to know the answer nor answer at all. And this lady kept dragging dad in this mess, like he somehow knew I would humiliate him and the Wang's.

"That's where you wrong. I'm very much involved in this." This time she turned and looked at me, giving me all the attention that I needed. I have to say, it was nerve wrecking. But I couldn't back down. I was doing this for Yoonie and Nick. That was the only thing that kept me strong. Because I knew, at this point, everyone was against me, except them.

"This started with me," I cleared my throat, trying to stand my ground. "And everything in between automatically became my fault. Please don't blame my dad." I begged. "He would have never walked me down that aisle so confidently if he knew I fell in love." The grasps that followed after were worse than the first ones. My dad stumbled back, holding his chest. I held my breathe for a second shocked, holding out my arm. I slowly pulled it back when I saw his dead stares.

I playing with my hand a bit then I looked up again. I knew my dad was disappointed at my decisions but for now, he wouldn't understand my reasoning. Not before I had these two married anyways. So I had to continue. I had to be strong. I couldn't back down. So I continued.

"It wasn't planned." I continued playing with my hands. "I mean, one day I was paining a canvas for this filthy rich old man, and then there he was." I smiled my my imaginary boyfriend. I could hear awwws in the room and my confidence got boosted. At least a portion of the room was starting to side with me. My makes believe story was starting to sound promising. This was good. It was very good.

"I swear I didn't plan it daddy." I looked at my dad with pleading eyes. I had to act to make it look believable. "I swear I didn't. I'm sorry." I looked down again.

I then looked at Nickolas whom I assumed was stunned by my acting skills.

"Nick, I'm sorry that I have to do this to you. You really don't deserve this. You deserve someone better." I then muttered so only the two of us could hear, "Take care of Yoonie." He nodded.

I then turned towards the congregation.

"Mrs Wang, I'm sorry. You don't deserve this humiliation. Nick too. I know you may think this is a joke, but it's not. I hope Yoonie will take good care of Nick. After all, a married woman can't marry twice." My mom just fell back to her sat, her face all stoic and my dad could probably have a heart attack if I didn't leave now.

"Sorry everyone." I looked at Nick one more time, picked up my gown and I ran out the church. Some were cheering, some were disgusted. In all of this, I hoped my parents would understand after I explained my reasoning.

Now the bigger problem was, where in the world would I find a husband?

****************************************************
I mean I thought, why not??

Welcome to a read with new characters and a new adventure. And personally, I'm gonna enjoy writing this book very very much. And posting it up encourages me to write and continue my idea. So here goes hey...

Welcome welcome welcome guys💜💜💞💞