"If you say so," Beomgyu said slowly in a long-songy way. He was still looking at Taehyung with those skeptical eyes.

Taehyung hated that face. Like he was silently saying 'Say whatever you want, I know the truth, anyway.' 

It was annoying.

The trueblood rolled his eyes as he followed the other to the dining hall. He knew the only reason why Beomgyu didn't attack him with questions was because he already knew about his problem. Probably the whole pack knew about his problem thanks to Hoseok.

As they entered the dining area, Taehyung suddenly felt like all the eyes were on him. Like all the wolves were staring at him, silently hating him for trying to seduce Jungkook. They still didn't get over it. Though it happened weeks ago, Taehyung was still the bad guy in this story.

The pack loved the royal couple. Hoseok and Jungkook were idols in their eyes. Although they loved to listen to their quarrels, they also hardcore shipped them. The fact that an unpleasant third party was included in the picture irritated everyone.

Taehyung wanted to shrink himself and vanish from Earth. His eyes searched for his friends, perhaps the only ones who didn't hate him right now. He soon found them. Jimin and Yoongi sat at their usual tables in the corner, the beta on the alpha's lap, the bite mark on his neck flashing proudly from under his T-shirt. 

The couple were just trying to eat a slice of bread together, one end of the food being in Jimin's, the other end being in Yoongi's mouth. They slowly ate their way to middle where their lips met in a passionate kiss. Meanwhile, they giggled and eyed each other like two lovesick teenage girls, making Taehyung's gorge rise. They were still in the honeymoon phase.

After that, his gaze found Namjoon and Seokjin a few tables away, feeding each other while grinning like two idiots. Taehyung groaned, not knowing why he thought the two betas would be a better company. 

"Hey, Beomgyu!" Taehyung speeded up his steps to catch up to the boy who was already standing in line to get his breakfast. "May I eat with you today?"

The beta was a little bit taken aback since Taehyung never ate with him. They always came to the dining room and got food together but from that moment on, they went on their separate ways, both joining to their own circle of friends. 

He glanced up at the trueblood before he looked at Yoongi and Jimin, knowing Taehyung usually ate with them. 

"What happened to your friends?" he asked, taking a plate while he started to observe today's menu. 

"I don't feel like being a third wheel today," Taehyung sighed and did the same. His eyes settled on the vegetable omelet. "They make feel so single."

Beomgyu hummed and took the rest of the omelet to himself, making Taehyung glare at him. "Hey!"

"Sorry," the boy smiled sheepishly, not looking sorry at all. "Must suck when all of your friends are in a relationship."

The trueblood came closer to him and nudged the boy's side jokingly as he packed some toast and tofu on his plate. "At least one of my friends is just as single as a pringle as me."

He grinned at Beomgyu but the beta wasn't having it. "How do you know I don't have anyone?"

Taehyung looked at him. "Beomgyu, you spend eight hours a day playing video games and if you're not in our room, you're in class. Don't tell me you have someone because then I would feel pity for that poor guy or girl."

A small silent followed this during which Beomgyu just glared at Taehyung, maybe he was a little but hurt. But then, he just huffed. "Do you want to eat with me or not?"