But then, after what seemed like eternity to the alpha, the softest sigh left the omega's throat, drawing a tiny cloud of mist as he leaned back against the backrest. He threw his head back, looking up to the grey sky above them. Taehyung followed his movements, glancing at the beautiful profile of the young wolf from the corner of his eye. 

Jungkook was so incredibly gorgeous without even trying. It always amazed Taehyung.

He was looking at the boy sitting next to him, but he couldn't read the younger's face at all. It was free from any emotions. He couldn't even decide if Jungkook was pissed or happy for him to be here. He didn't have the courage to ask, too afraid the omega would snap at him.

What a crappy alpha, being afraid of a harmless omega, Taehyung thought. Hoseok and Yoongi would have made fun of him if they heard this. 

Finally, the omega broke the silence, ripping Taehyung out of his own world.

"Do you like kids?" Jungkook asked out of blue and Taehyung jerked his head towards his direction in slight confusion. That was random. 

He was now looking at Jungkook directly, but the boy still didn't show what he was actually thinking about. But it still didn't stop the older to pull his lips into a sweet smile. Taehyung was happy that after how they separated last time, Jungkook was still willing to have a conversation with him. So he answered honestly.

"Yes, of course. Kids are cool." 

Jungkook hummed at that, still looking up. "And do you want to have kids?"

Taehyung's soft smile slowly morphed into a concerned scowl. He knew why Jungkook was holding that doll, and he knew why he was asking these odd questions. He felt sorry for him, thought he knew probably pity was the last thing Jungkook wanted from him.

"Um... Yeah, I mean. In the future, when I've met the love of my life, of course. I think I would love to have kids." Taehyung was just trying to tell the truth. Raising children has always been something that was woven into his future vision. He could easily imagine his pups running around, chasing each other while their mother was watching them from the background with a cheerful grin dancing on the lips. Yeah, he has always dreamed of a life like that with Jungkoo- With somebody.

Taehyung swayed his head forcefully with the hope of shaking those sinful thought out of his mind. 

He watched Jungkook's reaction attentively. The younger brought his gaze back to the ground, but never actually looked at the trueblood. 

"Why is everyone saying this?" He finally asked after a short silence. He didn't address Taehyung this time, it felt like he was just talking to himself. 

But then, he brought his dark onyx orbs up, meeting with the trueblood's gaze. Taehyung almost hissed in surprise, Jungkook's doe eyes have always made him feel a certain way. 

"I don't want to have kids," the younger stated harshly but Taehyung could hear his voice trembling at the end as if he was just about to cry. He poured all his anger into these few words, the emotions he tried to hide with such effort, finally overtaking him and leaving his body in forms of small glittering tears.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled as they became wet, but he was fast to blink them away as if they have never been there. Just like any other emotion that have ever tormented his insides in any way, Jungkook quickly got rid of these tiny tears as well, retrieving his usual blank expression. What couldn't be seen wasn't even there.

Maybe Jungkook didn't want to show off his weak part, but Taehyung understood what was going on in the boy's head nonetheless. Jungkook was forced to build a family when he himself was still just a kid too. It was cruel of his parents to expect him to get pregnant at such a young age. No one wants a child out of coercion.