6. Party on stage

Jai and I walked hand in hand to a part on the stage where we could sit down. The song began to play and Jai's part came up and he sung beautifully. While he was singing, I examined his face ending at his lips. I watched his mouth move as he sung his verse and just as his part was coming to an end he quickly removed the microphone from his mouth and lent over peaking me the lips.

The crowd obviously realised what had happened and the whole arena erupted with cheers. I didn't even have time to process what had happened before Jai grabbed my hand dragging me to come and dance with him.

We had a lot of fun dancing around miming the words to each other. His part then came up again but instead of him singing he suddenly shoved the mic in front of my lips and I naturally sang.

All the others were obviously a little shocked at the fact Jai all of a sudden sounded like a girl but as they looked over they realised his trick and just smiled.

The arena seemed to be enjoying themselves which was a big shock to me, I didn't think they would like me I just kind of winged it.

The song then came to an end and we all walked off stage. The boys handed me two back stage passes and told me to go fetch my sister to join me backstage. So I did so:

"OH MY GOD"
-----------------------------------------
ok I'm so sorry for the long ass update, let's just hope I get better💪🏼