Continue of DAY 4 Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

Her plunging neckline gave me a good view of her breast.

Taehyung:  You look gorgeous.

I say to her taking the necklace in my hands hand playing with them.

I wish I was playing with something else...

Jimin:  Come on guys let's go

Just when he's about to go he notices y/n.

Jimin: Whooooo...y/n you look so alluring.

This are the times when I hated him. Even though he is brother him being a playboy was something which I didn't entertain.

I see his flirtatious gaze shift to y/n, before his eyes could travel down. I cross my hands on my chest.

Taehyung:  Y/n, Can you wait for us out? I have to discuss a few things with my brother.

I say never moving my eyes from my brother.

Y/n:  Okay, sure.

She closes the door behind her and we are left alone. Jimin gulps in nervousness and I love the way he is afraid of me, but still he tries to hit in my wife.

Taehyung:  I have been observing you carefully from day one.

I say moving inch by inch towards him, while he steps backward. He stops moving when his back hits the wall.

Taehyung:  But the way you behave around y/n makes me question your intentions with her.

Jimin:  B-bro, I-I, S-sorry

He wants to say something but he can't say it out.

Taehyung: May I have the pleasure to know what you intended to do with her?

Jimin: I was just playing.

Taehyung:  What kind of play?

He looks at me, the look when you give when you ran out of lies. His nervous eyes move everywhere except my eyes.

I wrap my hands around his shoulder and tight it second by second.

Taehyung:  If I see you bear her again...

I bring my face so close to him that we are at the same eye level.

Taehyung: you'll be dead.

I say in a deadly and serious voice. I let go of his throat when his face turn's blue. When I let go he starts couching, clutching his chest as if holding his heart in place.

I move out of the room without a second glance at him.

I walk towards the jeep and open the door to the passenger seat.

Jungkook:  Where is Jimin?

Taehyung:  He is...in a call. Will be here any minute.

I don't look at anyone, just the mirror in front of me. But those two suddenly find me interesting and won't stop looking at me.

Taehyung:  What? Why are you looking at me?

Y/n:  N-nothing.

Jimin comes out of the farm house, looking as if he nearly got killed.

Y/n:  Did you do that to him?

She muttered under her breath.

Taehyung:  Yes.

She just nods her head and doesn't say anything more.

We travel for a distance enjoying the fresh and clean air. I inch closer to y/n and wrap my arm around her.

Taehyung:  Isn't mother earth beautiful?

Y/n:  She truly is very beautiful.

We both look outside the window, from this hight we are able to see the endless ocean, touching the wide sky, restless birds filling the dawning sky.

I raise my hand into the air.

Taehyung:  I wanna fly there, with you.

I look at her face expecting a reaction, but she just closes her eyes and smile.

* Jeep comes to a halt.*

Jungkook:  Get down guys.

I immediately get down and open the car door for y/n.

Y/n:  Thank you.

She smiles at me and it melts my heart. But suddenly her smile fades away.

Why does that make me worried?

I place my fingers under her chin and lift her head up.

Taehyung:  What happened?

I ask her but she just shakes her head.

I pull her towards the mat jungkook and Jimin spread for us...   seperately.

Taehyung:  Y/n,you can say to me about anything.

She looks up at me tears briming her eyes. I immediately cup her face in my hands.

Taehyung:  Sweetheart,what happened?

Y/n:  I miss my mother.

Taehyung:  Why what happened to her?

Something deep down in my heart says that something bad happened with her and her mom, also there is something suspicious about her father.

Y/n:  My mom- she-

She hesitates to answer question. I look into her eyes and say.

Taehyung:  Y/n, you don't have to be afraid me darling. Please tell me the matter, I'll see if I can help you.

Y/n:  My mom, she has cancer.

That's when I remember her father sold her to me for the same reason.

Taehyung: Ohhh...I know about it.

Y/n:  How?

She tilts her head towards me, her full attention on every word I say.

Taehyung:  Your dad sold you to me for 5 million dollars. He claimed he needed that money to treat his wife.

She gasped in shock when I said 5 million dollars.

Y/n:  My father is a alcoholic he will never use that money for my mom's treatment.

Taehyung:  Y/n please don't cry, I'm with you. I'll take care of that matter. Trust me.

Y/n:  Thank you, Taehyung.

That's the first time she said my name in that silky voice. I hug her closer to myself under the stars.

I feel so complete with her.

I like you y/n. Or love...

* Hey guys,

First of all this is the biggest chapter I have ever written. I wrote it especially for you guys helping me to reach 1K views. 😆 

Secondly, do you think Kim Taehyung is changing . Is he truly in love with her?

Support me as an author by voting and commenting. 👍🏼

Love ya all 💜

Bye ✨*