Manorama: Mein ... mein Roy Chowdhary parivaar ko kuch hone nhi de sakti. Mein Bondita se vaada kiya hai. Mein usse kiya hua vaada nhi tod sakti. Woh pehele hi mere wajah se bohot dard mein hai aur..

Madhav: shaant mannu.Hume saavdaani se kaam lena hoga. Aur hume udhar ruke maasoomon ki jaan bhi bachani hai.

Someone heard there conversation.
Madhav saw a shadow but didn't react.
He silently went towards the window and clenched his fist while looking down.

Kolkata
A huge haveli.
Nameplate: Das Baadi.

A woman sitting on the Royal Chair,
In her 80s.
Decked with Royal Blue Banarasi Saadi,gold ornaments.
She was giving some solutions to the village people who had come with their problems.

One by one , all the people left.
She sat there with closed eyes as if remembering the past events.

A boy in his 20s walked in.

Woman asked a question without opening her eyes. She was tapping her fingers on the arms of the chair.

Woman : kya khabar laaye ho?

Boy : Nisandhay,woh aapka hi khoon hai.

Woman : kahan hai?

Boy : Roy Chowdhary Haveli.

Woman : hmm. Wahan kyun hai?

Boy : sasuraal hai unka. Badi bahu hai uss ghar ki. Lekin..

Woman stopped tapping her fingers on the arms of the chair and asked with closed eyes : lekin?

Boy : unke pati ne dusra vivaah kiya hai.

Woman clenched her fist but soon calmed herself and again started to tap her finger.

Woman : Aage..

Boy : lekin Maalkin ne jab dekha ki dusra vivaah hua hai toh unhone uss aadmi se saare rishte tod diye.

Woman,with a subtle smile: humari bachi.

Boy: samaaj unhe bojot taane deta hai badi Maalkin. Bohot. Bohot dard Saha hai unhone.

The woman finally opened her eyes and raising her palm,indicated the boy to leave.

She got up from the chair and walked up to a photoframe.

A man standing with a woman who were royal clothes. The woman cladded with ornaments and red lined hair,standing with a little girl of 6 years old.

Woman : Samaaj se zyada humne dard diya hai. Ek galat faisle ne Sab khatam kar diya tha. Ab sahi karne ka samay aa gya hai.
Wiping her tears,she called the head servant of the house.