𝟎𝟎𝟏. rotten to the core

Start from the beginning

Carlos

The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is
You ain't seen nothing yet

Milo, Mal, Evie

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

All of them went into the middle of the street and started break dancing with people joining them.

All

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

The crowd laughed as they almost fell, exhausted. Milo smiled as he blew his electric blue hair out of his face. Milo wore a blue jacket that had sliver spikes on it with a symbol of a dragon on the back, his inside shirt was dark purple that had long live evil on the front, he wore blue leather pants that had many rough patches and zippers on it and black shoes. He wore a chain necklace that had the amulet of a dragon as his wrist were adored with multiply bracelets. He wore one earring, that had the amulet of blue fire.

Milo laughed as a mother with a cart walked past and the baby sitting in the cart had a lollipop. Milo took the lollipop and turned around to face the crowd. He held it up in the air as the crowd laughed meanly.

Then, the crowd screamed and ran away as two troll guards approached them. Milo turned around and smiled at Mal.

"Hi, mom," The twins said in unison.

Maleficent, Milo and Mal's mother, pushed the two trolls aside, appearing in all her evil glory, "Stealing candy, Milo?" She asked, "I'm so disappointed."

"It was from a baby," Milo said, hopefully.

Maleficent smiled, "Ah! That's my nasty little boy!"

Milo smiled as he handed the lollipop to his mother. Maleficent then spat on it and put it under her armpit for a moment before she gave it to the troll, "Give it back to the dreadful creature."

"Ugh, mom," Mal and Milo both complained in unison.

"It's the deats, Milo and Mal, between mean and," Maleficent waved to the mother, who Milo stole the candy from, "truly evil," then she turned back at the twins, "When I was your age I was..."

"Cursing entire kingdoms," Milo, Mal, and Maleficent said in sync.

"You two, walk with me," Maleficent told her son and daughter, "See, I'm just, just trying to teach you two the thing that really counts- how to be me."

"We know that," Mal told their mother, "And we'll do better."

There was a bit of awkward silence before Maleficent suddenly smiled.

"Oh. There's news! I buried the lead!" Maleficent said, smiling and laughing while Milo and Mal stood in front of the other three Descendants as three troll men walked to stand behind the group, "You five-" she pointed at the Descendants, "have been chosen to go to different school... in Auradon."

Once that was said, Jay, Carlos, and Evie panicked and tried to run away, only to be caught by the trolls and brought them back. Milo and Mal held up their hands towards their friends making them stop fighting the trolls. Then turned to their mother.

"What?" Mal asked her mother, "I'm not going to a boarding school filled to the brim with prissy, pink princesses!"

"And perfect princes," Evie said dreamily, causing Mal and Milo to look at her weirdly, "Ugh!" Evie said once she saw the looks Mal and Milo gave her.

"Yeah, I'm not going to a school with pretty jerk-face princes," Milo complained.

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms," Jay cuts in, putting air quotes around when he says uniforms, "Unless they're leather, you feeling me?" Jay went to give Carlos a high five but Carlos ignored it and stepped forward.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon," Carlos said, "Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave."

Jay sneaked behind Carlos' ear, "Woof!" He exclaimed, causing Carlos to jump and hit him.

"Yeah, Mom, we're not going," Milo and Mal said in unison.

"Oh, you're thinking small pumpkins. It's all about world domination!" Maleficent declared, licking the top of her lips, "Knuckleheads!" she screamed, "Mal, Milo," she called in her sing-song voice as she looked over her shoulder at them.

They both rolled their eyes before following their mother with their friends following behind them.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!