chapter 2

Varun

Today I have a hectic schedule. I'm a very business, if anyone want a 5 minutes appointment with me they need to book before 6months.

I'm a billionaire, I hate people who lies, and my father send a photo for my marriage.

For me everything is a business deal. He said to meet her for lunch. Her name is sruti.

Suddenly my car stopped, what happened, I asked my driver.

Sir, signal.  OK I nodded.

Suddenly my eyes turned for this innocent beauty. She is damn beautiful. I always love to fuck and I don't like to see their faces again. But I don't know why I don't want to do that with her.

I clicked her picture immediately. Then my eyes landed on her hands she is lifting a girl who is in pool of blood. No one is stopping.

She is moving towards me and pleading my driver to give her a lift to hospital. My driver shouting at her.

I don't know why I said her to get in. I said to open the door to driver. She is crying and asking to take to any hospital.

I asked her to calm down and said to driver to move fast. We reached and she rushed without a word.

When I went inside with her. Doctor asked what is the relationship between you and patient. Her words surprised me.

No relationship sir, a truck hitted this child. No one cares, sir please treat her. They asked her to pay the bill 50,000 deposit.

I'm surprised, she don't the child but she is crying for her like that child is her daughter. I never saw a girl like this. Interesting.

I think she is lack of money. When I reached her she is pleading them to take her earrings for remaining money.

I interrupted and said to staff don't take remaining money, they said yes sir.

By the way this is my hospital. She turned to me and said thank you. She smiled. Wow her lips I want to grab that lipstick and I want to kiss her until it bleads.

I want to fuck her like this is the last time in life. Her milky body is temptating. Suddenly my phone rang interrupting my thoughts.

Then I realized I'm late for my meetings.

In meeting my thoughts wandering around her. I called my detective friend .

I said everything about her and asked him to dig the details.

He knows me very well. He looked into me and said don't torture the poor soul. I showed him the photo. Look at her face how innocent it looks like.

I raised my eyebrow, do I torture girls. Yes you are if you don't like they said anything against you. You will whip them like hell.

You tortured your last girlfriend like hell. You hitted her daily with your belt.

I won't torture her I said. OK fine.

It's 10.00pm my friend returned with details.

Her name is vidya. She is the daughter of Mr. Shekhar. Owner of ankitha industries.
He thinks vidya killed his wife ankitha and he treats her like a slave.

His family treats her like a shit, always hitting her with belt brutally. She completed her post graduation and today she want to recieve her medal but she missed the chance. Because she want to save the girl.

She is too good she always helps her maids and driver and watchman. They love her more than anything.

And sruti is her sister that your father send you the photo for marriage.

Sruti treats vidya like shit and always provokes her dad to hit vidya with belt.

I nodded and said now I decided my friend raised the eyebrow.

Tomorrow I'm going to officially meet sruti and I will say my decision.

My friend said don't complicate things for her. She is already living in hell.

I nodded.........

Miss vidya I'm coming.....