denial of jealousy

Jennie POV

We're in the middle of discussions but I can't stop glaring at the two bitch flirting each other.
You wanna know who is it ...well let me tell it to you... no other than the nerd and my ex-bestfriend .
What they think about this school a park a bar. They really getting to my nerve

Jennie!

Argghh I really really hate that nerd for ruining my friendship with irene if I could only kick that bitch monkey nerd out of this school i will gladly

Jennie unnie!

But something holding me that I shouldn't do

Jennie Ruby Jane!

What?!"I shout on her making the students and prof. Flinch turned and their head toward us cause this chewy suddenly call me and I really hate it when someone calling me by my full name

What?,Don't mind us just continue the discussion if you still love your job. "I said to the prof. but the dome of students are still staring at me "

And you! all of you! what are you staring at us there no cinema or celebrety here... well I can't blame you all I'm the most beautiful and hottest inside of this school but could you all turn head to the front cause I'm not the blackboard!" I yelled to the students who's staring at me earlier"

Whoa! Whoa! Chill there ruby Jane can you calm down, ....calm down.... ok... your making the student pee on their pants." chewy chuckle while calming me down but saying the name that I hate doesn't make it good but making it more worst."

Can you stop calling me by that name!

What! The ruby Jane name?

Can you stop it!

But ruby jane is beautiful name!

Say that name again I will literally not hesitate to cut your tongue and feed it to my 3 black panther, say it " threaten her making her shot up"

So what you wanna say about earlier giant chewy? Why did you call me?

Well earlier I'm calling you cause I see your staring at that two. (pointing to lisa and irene) or more like glaring like your about to kill them, if only glare can kill they're probably die by now.

Well you can't blame me look at them when their flirt each other as if they are the only person inside this classroom... for sake were still inside of classroom not on the bar or a park or what so ever!

Then why are you so over acting it's not your problem anymore of they would flirt each other.

I~its because seeing them m~make me want to p~poke . I stuttered "shit why am I even stuttering I'm not like this before"

Then don't look at them that's simple " she said while rolling her eyes on me, how dare she!"

Argghh w~whatever....just shut up now!

Tell me honestly jennie are you jealous of them?" She asked me making me look at her in disbelief"

Me? jealous? Are you serious?
I don't even like that nerd or not even my type so why would I get jealous.

Well I didn't said that your jealous because you like that nerd or she's your type as what I am saying maybe your jealous because that nerd steal your bestfriend right ...don't be too obvious ruby jane." that when I realized what I say earlier ..."goshh that so embarrassing ".." what did you just say jennie argghh".. but I still didn't forget that she say that name again "

You say that name again huhh .... I see you really want me to cut your tongue into pieces and feed it to my black Panthers .

Yah! yah! chill there ...I didn't say that duh maybe you just misheard it

Then are you saying that I'm a deaf?!

No! Of course not... as w~what I am s~saying is uhm~ ah~

Yeah! yeah! never mind just shot up!

Ok!

Fast FORWARD

After the class end we immediately go to the cafeteria, looking for our vacamt seat when suddenly a two certain person caught my attention being sweet and flirty to each other , I was about to go to them but my Friends call me or let's say drag me to the vacant table that they find it just about 2 table away from them anyways its not really hard for is to look for table cause we have our own table and it's for queen bees only

So what you want me to order guys? "its dahyun my friend slash my cousin slash one of the queen bee I mean were all queen bee but I'm more higher than them more like goddess queen bee"

Just burger and cola would be okay. " joy said"

Yeh me too " all of them said in unison while I'm still staring at the the certain person earlier"

How about you jen? "Ddayhun ask me while staring at me waiting for my order"

Same " o shortly said still not tearing my gaze to the two"

Ok, wendy and cubby accompany me.

We again? " said in unison by cubby and wendy"

Of course I can't carry all of the orders.

But what about the others, them it's just always us. "cubby said"

Are you expecting me to carry the orders? I asked them while staring at them coldly I wanna laugh seeing the two reaction cause I'm just teasing them but I'm stopping it cause I'm not a queen bee for not being cold to others except to my family and friends "

N~no were just joking you know, joke hehehe right wen? Cubby nervously say while asking wendy for approval

Yeah joke hehe. Let's go, let's order now before the the kitten transform into Tiger" wendy said whispering the last sentence

What did you say? "I asked her"

Ah nothing I said were going to order now hehe " wendy said while walking away to order" its really fun to see their reaction"