Husband Not By Choice - IX

Start from the beginning

He come inside then come near his cute baby who is sleeping in jacuzzi peacefully... Making his frowned face changed into a smiling face...

He come near her and place his lips on her forehead for long time feeling her by his lips...

Feeling his warmth shehnaaz open her eyes and found him looking her intensely... His eyes is showing love, care, lust and desires making her shiver on her place...

S - baby yaha kon sota hai... Asked huskily still looking her intensely making her week on her knees...

Shehnaaz is lost in him fully.... Sidharth bend a little more towards her and come near her face gazing her intensely...

Feeling him so near to herself making her breathing harder...

S - baby... Said near her lips making her hell shy...

Sh - siddharth... Said in between her heavy breaths....

Sidharth smirked at her condition and come more near her....

Feeling him this close she think he is gonna kiss her for which she too is waiting from long as she is highly aroused by this proximity with him.... So she just close her eyes waiting him to kiss her...

After some minutes when she doesn't feel his lips on her... She open her eyes in irritation and found him smirking at her devilishly...

S - jaldi fresh ho ke bahar a khana a gya hai or mujhe bhi fresh hona... Saying so he left from there with a smirk still tagged on his lips leaving behind a frustrated shehnaaz there only...

Sh - ahhhhhhh kuttta.... Winced at his move... And start cursing him under her breath while getting fresh...

After that she went out and sidharth directly went inside after her and get fresh...

After all that they did there dinner silently as shehnaaz is ignoring him continuously..

Now after dinner she settled down on bed on her side and pull the quilt till her head...

Sidharth is noticing each and every move of her to which he just shake his head in disbelief...

Sidharth come his side of bed and back hug her tightly...

S - moti baby... Call out her name lovingly but get no response as she try to show that she is asleep but failed miserably as he knew that  she is still awake...

S - moti baby... Again call her name with poking his long fingers in her shoulders making her winced in irritation...

S - sun to moti... Said while she turn towards him angrily...

Sh - kya hai... Asked rudely making him pout childishly...

Shehnaaz melt at his pouty face... So she soften her voice...

Sh - kya hai yaar siddharth...!

S - baby tu itni der se chup kese hai... Asked naughtily...

Shehnaaz is confused by his question so she just look at him with " what are you asking " vala look...

S - tu itne shant nahi reh sakti na tera record ban gya hai... Said jokingly after getting that she is confused by his question...

Shehnaaz is now only seeing red in anger as he first made her frustrated then now making fun of her...

She just take his hair full in her both hands making him winced in pain...

Sh - kutte mera majak uda raha hai... Ahhh mei ab bho jada hurt hu tujhse tu bho bura hai siddharth... Said angrily while pulling his hair tightly...

S - ahhhhhhh moti baby mere baal kyu khich rahi hai mene kya kiya or ab kyu hurt ho gyi... Said teasingly...

Sh - siddharth maan ja mujhe bohot gussa a rha hai mene maar dena hai tujhe sachi... Said irritatedly...

S - ahhh mere baal tut gye moti... Winced loudly in pain...

Shehnaaz hearing his voice she loose her hold on his hairs but still kept them in her hands...

Sh - manja siddharth... Said in warning tone...

S - acha acha thk hai pehle baal chod... Said in between his huffs...

Shehnaaz release his hair from her hold and is going to turn around but sidharth is fast enough to stop her...

S - moti baby... Saying so he hover her completely...

Sh - siddharth ab tang mat kr... Said in irritation while not giving a single glance to him...

S - kyu moti baby... What have i done baby... Asked innocently...

Shehnaaz give him a angry gare making him gulp down his saliva on this shera wali mata roop...

S - lgta hai mazak jada ho gya... Murmured to himself looking at her innocently...

Sh - ab mujhse baat na kri tu bho ganda hai... Saying so she try to push him from her but he is very much stronger than her...

S - acha acha sorry ab kuch nahi karunga khush... Said regretfully...

Shehnaaz look him innocently while still not ready to forgive him so he hold his ears and start saying sorry continuously.. Making her heart melt on him...

Sh - thk hai ab rehne de... Said in attitude...

Sidharth just smile at his cute little munchkin... And hug her tightly leaving his full weight on her and hide himself in her breast...

Shehnaaz smile at him and start ruffling his hair where she pull his hair tightly to sooth his pain...

After sometime sleep took over them and they sleep peacefully....
.
.
.
.
So kesi thi update...?

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️

.