Chapter 3: Tian can cook

Prompt by TheFabulousNobody: What if Tain is actually good at cooking but he rarely do it since Phupha always feed him ;) and also the villagers even send him food..Reason for him being good at cooking Its just a headconon like in the flashback scene I can see he feel very lonely :') So I think his parents may neglected him( I mean look at his behavior :') partying and be drunk, and the fact he do not care about the watch his mother buy for him is saying something) but then start caring when His heart fail...So he is always with the maid and even cook for himself because he dont want to burden the maid :')

P.s really just wanna see Phupha reaction and also maybe
his jealously cause the food was also eaten by the best Dr Nam ahahha Poor Dr Nam he just want to eat in peace :'D
____________________________________
Ever wondered what he did in his life to have to suffer like this?

They were eating so peacefully. If you can call it that with Phupha feeding Tian every so often the entire time.

Tian on the other hand felt embarassed being fed by Phupha and can see the teasing look Nam was giving them. Someone help him, please?

Tian wasn't really complaining that Phupha was feeding him but felt weird to have someone watch them. He was grateful that he is being fed and all but he isn't a child! Sheesh. He was also grateful for the villagers as they kept giving him food so he would eat. But that one incident with him cooking for Phupha and Nam, made the villagers just give him food to eat since they noticed how thin he really is from the baggy clothes he wears most of the time.

He didn't really mean for the egg to be burnt again, someone was in his way and kept interfering even though he told that person to stay still and do nothing. Now he understands why the doctor told him to take care of the big kid as well. Chief Phupha was just as stubborn like the kids and was disobedient when he wants to.

He lets the doctor and ranger to keep eating as he went inside to secretly drink what is left in his medicine. Once he drank it, he came out and the two were still eating, he observed for a while and noticed the teasing smile the doctor had. Tian looked down a bit under the table but their feet was far from each other. What's with the teasing smile then?

Tian went to the kitchen to get more water for the two because he knows for a fact that the food tasted awful. He doesn't know why Phupha was even trying to tolerate the awful taste. As he went back to sit down, he poured water onto their cup and had put it down on the table.

"Aow, Khun aren't you going to eat more?" Nam asked.

"I normally don't feel hungry most of the time." Tian replied.

"Really? But you need to eat 3 times a day. That way your body remains healthy." Nam said.

"Don't worry, it's normal for me not to feel any hunger at all most of the time. There would be times that I don't feel hungry in the morning or in the afternoon, sometimes the entire day, but it's okay. It's normal for me already." Tian said.

"Okay, you better make sure you don't faint on us naa." Nam said.

"I'll make sure of it." Tian said.

Phupha just listened silently to the conversation, eyes shifting from Tian and Nam. These two really got closer when he left them. He wonders what they talked about when he left. Nam felt sudden chills go down his spine and discreetly looked at Phupha only to see his sharp eyes looking at him. This giant seriously can be scary and ridiculous at the same time.

Phupha then suddenly faced Tian and put the spoon in front of his mouth, Tian looked at him confused, what?

"Eat. Don't skip meals, Tian. Even if you don't feel hungry, eat." Phupha ordered.