Chapter 2: Just rest on me

Prompt by Rikaraholic : Can you please write a story where Tian is tired from teaching and running around with the kids and finally in the evening everybody's eating and relaxing. Chief and Tian are sitting on a rock and looking over, then Tian falls asleep on Chief's shoulder. How you continue and end is your choice.

The picture where Mix is leaning on Earth in the bts video... that's what made want this.
____________________________________
Tian always knew how hard it is to be a teacher, you become the second parent to the kids, you are both their supporter as well as their guide in life, you also become the person they lean on the most. You receive smiles, love and warmth as the kids are what keeps you going as a teacher. But just like everything in this world, it comes with a price as well. The exhaustion of running around with energetic kids will surely kill a teacher like Tian.

Khaoneung has been very persistent to make the whole class want to learn the lesson while playing so Tian had no other choice but to make a deal with them. Which consist of a lot of laughter and teasing from the kids. As they run around the classroom, they didn't hear the rangers go inside. Yod and Rang laughed as Ayi climbed up the chair behind Tian and launched at his back. Tian stumbles a bit until he regained a bit of balance. He shook his head of the hyper active Ayi.

"I thought you are too old to be carried around, huh? What are you doing now?" Tian teased.

"You always carry me anyways, so I'll make the most of it!" Ayi laughed. Tian spun around a bit while Ayi was holding on to him but eventually stopped as he is the one that felt dizzy.

"Okay, get down. I'm the one who got dizzy." Tian said as the kids laughed.

Tian sat down a bit as the kids ran up behind him and tackled him to the ground.

"Oof!" Tian grunted. The kids were laughing while the rangers were both worried and amused by the scene in front of them.

"You guys are going to crush me here, especially you Kalae. Get off." Tian said as he stood up from the ground. The kids giggled and sat back down to their sits. Tian shook his head as he walked to the front of the room. He looked up and finally saw the rangers at the entrance.

"Oh, hey. Were you guys there the whole time?" Tian said as the kids looked at the direction of where he was looking.

"We just got here a few minutes ago. What were you guys doing? Shouldn't you be learning today?" Phupha said. Strict as ever.

The kids looked away and made themselves small as they feel like they will get scolded. Tian notices and took a deep breath as he felt like he is almost going to lose one.

"I made a deal with them that if they listened for a half day of the lesson, the other half we can play around." Tian said.

The kids looked up, grateful that Tian spoke up for them. Phupha on the other hand looked at Tian sternly but before he can say anything, Tian raised up his hand.

"I get it. The kids also deserve some breaks from learning, too much is not good, remember?" Tian said.

Phupha just shook his head at him. Tian sighed and looked at the kids again.

"Well, it's almost nighttime by now, you guys go home already. See you again soon." Tian said.

The kids stood up and fixed their things. Tian felt really exhausted and wanted to take a nap for a bit, if his doctor were here, he'd be scolded the entire night for tiring himself. Suddenly Yod remembered why they came to the school in the first place.

"Oh yeah, I just remembered. Khama said to get you guys so we all can eat together with the rest of villagers." Yod said. The kids excited went up to the rangers, happy to eat with everyone.