𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 ☦︎︎ Semi Eita x Reader

Start from the beginning

"This is the closest I'll ever be to Semi!" Your heart already sped up, glancing at the album on your coffee table in front of you.

It was specifically made for Semi and had his face on it as he held a little puppy with a microphone on the iconic ear piece.

"He's so hot." You whispered to yourself feeling a very deep blush come upon your face. You picked up the poster and looked at your phone.

"I'm definitely getting these tickets." You smirked to yourself maybe knowing it might be a chance to see Semi in more of his performing glory.

"My bank account will probably be low after this but damn he's just so good." You loved the music and the rhythm of his voice, the attraction you had was inevitable.

Hesitating no more you bought the tickets with a purchase on your card.

_______________

"Wow so just for the money and publicity huh?" Semi threw the note that Asia, now his former girlfriend, left before she randomly broke up.

"I told you this one wasn't going to work either Semi Semi~. Why don't you try a person that runs in the different direction?" The drummer Tendou was inside of the dressing room in which Semi was just trying to get ready.

The vocalist made a confused face. "Huh? You mean another guy?" Semi asked looking at Tendou from his mirror, in which Semi was putting on a bit of black eyeliner.

"Well sure~ you have nothing against being into guys right? Besides your a seme, people like that stuff no?" Tendou played around with his hands and waved them with small bruises.

Semi sighed. "That isn't a bad idea, but I'm not interested in many like that. Especially some famous guys are so, too much." He stuck his tongue out with a slight disgusted face seeing all of them so cocky on television.

Tendou pulled his cheeks down revealing his red eye sockets. "Then how about looking for someone in the crowd of tonight's concert? We don't have a day for you to act like a little princess." Tendou flicked Semis head on top.

The male groaned in return. "Shut the fuck up don't call me that. And besides there's millions of people out there. If only one of them catches my eyes in the crowd it won't be a fairy tale." Semi smacked his hand hard on his dresser.

Tendou jumped back. "Oh that's dangerous Semi Semi. Well whatever you say~. I'm sure you'll like a little Uke on your hands." The red haired boy smirked and gripped Semis shoulders feeling a tension.

Semi was frightened for relationships. "I don't know, my love areas been so bad lately. I just want someone to really cherish for once. At least three months." He had never had a relationship that lasted more than three months.

The most was probably a month and a week, then he would forget as fast as he could and move on with another women.

"You will, just look in the crowd for someone. And get ready fast! Ushiwaka said we're going on in like ten minutes!" Tendou quickly left to his own room located just down the hall to the left.

Semi looked at himself, his lift smudged eye liner. "Look for a man in the crowd, maybe I'll get a different taste." He smirked to himself, prepared for the night concert with a change.

Meanwhile you were outside of the concert getting ready to go in.

"Ah I can't wait to see Tendou play the drums it's so addicting!" A pretty girl squealed.

"No I can't wait to see Semi. Oh my god if I was his girlfriend I would die." Another girl exaggerated hugging herself.

"Oh my god me too he's so hot. I wish I got a ticket up closer so he could look at me." One cried already thinking of a scenario that would never happen.

Wait, if I'm up front does that mean that he will actually see me? No don't get your hopes up Y/n. You sighed to yourself still nervous in the crowd as the doors opened with the security ready for the tickets.

I still can't wait to see him so up close, this will be a moment in my life that I will always remember. You felt your heart beat harder feeling the bright lights on your skin from the concert that was just about to start.

"It's so cramped." All you saw was many women along with a bit of guys covering their ears from the deadly loud screeching.

You didn't like any interactions with anyone at all. It just felt so weird knowing much of them don't accept you for what you are.

The lights quickly dimmed to black and grey as everyone quickly took their seats.

The concert had begun. Purple white and pink ish lights flashed in every place along with sparkles lighting up the moving stage.

There was a loud drum followed by the string of a loud guitar. "Hey thanks for making it tonight." There was an attractive voice that you knew by heart.

Semi. You felt yourself smile hearing it ever so close.

The sound of the guitar sounded again. "Today I'll pull a random person out of the crowd that gets to be lucky and stand at my side." The lights fully turned on revealing the entire band with Semi smirking.

He's not going to choose me, but wow he's so close. You smiled in the second row as Semi began to sing.

Minutes into the song he walked around the stage with sweat streaming down his face as his hair swished.

There all girls, damn maybe I wasn't- woah. Semi paused in his mind seeing his eyes meet yours.

He's looking at me! Stay calm Y/n! You saw him near you.

Semi leaned his hand over and a girl was squealing. "Jump and grab my hand pretty boy." He smirked and shocked everyone as your mind acted on its own and reached your hand for his.

"It seems you were a lucky one." Semi winked at you making you blush.

At your blush his heart beat extra with his own pink covered ears.

"I-I love you." You stammered at your idol in which you saw gasp.

Wow he's really cute. Semi blushed more and you saw as fans were wild.

"I know you do and I do too, come back stage to my room. It should say Eita with a star. You know what I'll take you." He smirked and sang again so up close.

You blushed again as he was way taller than you. "Oh and I'm a top." He whispered into your ear singing with a passion.

"This is my boyfriend!" Semi yelled making the concert blow up.

_____________

No one, not even Semis own band mates acknowledged the fact that you were going to go with someone so famous.

But here you were in his dressing room.

"So you love me huh?" He wiped his face and threw the rag on the floor, sitting in his chair as you looked around.

"I-uh well more like a big fan." You nervously spoke and heard his chair roll over, pulling your waist onto him.

Next thing you knew he was straddling your lips and say you on his lap. "Mm I like the sound of it either way, I think I really need a boyfriend." He smirked and pulled your face towards his.

You felt his warm lips pressed on yours as you synced together. Your hands went around his neck as Semi gripped you tighter feeling your cock pressed on his.

"N-Nghh not- don't you have a girlfriend?" You asked with a moan as he slipped his tongue inside.

Semis heart beat faster at your wet noises. "Not anymore. I don't want anyone famous." He kissed you again as you smiled and accidentally went to grind against him.

Semi flipped you around and pushed you against the wall. "I'll be with you." You moaned as he squeezed your area.

This was the best concert.

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it!