Chapter Sixty Six: Goodmorning Harry

Start from the beginning

     "Where's you like to go Zayn?" Eleanor questioned Zayn who was leaning against the kitchen counter and eating a bagel. "Anywhere." he shrugged. You all smiled. "Thanks man. That really helps us." Harry teased. "Shut up." Zayn replied. Harry let his head drop and you saw his body move a little from his laughter. Niall once again rested his head on your shoulder and wrapped his arms around your body. "I love you." he whispered in your ear. You smiled to yourself. "I loev you too." you whispered back. You heard his amazing laugh. You looked at him. Him at you. "Kiss kiss." he said softly. You leaned in and pecked him on the lips gently. You felt his lips curve to form a smile as your lips touched his. You pulled away. Leaving him wanting more. "Oh and guys!" Liam perked once again. You all looked at him. "Tonight Danielle and I will be going out to dinner so we're gonna be gone." you smiled your biggest smile. You remember that Liam told you that he wanted to do more for Danielle and make time for her so she wouldn't leave again. And that's exactly what he was doing. You were so proud. "Awww, that's cute." Louis said. Danielle moved closer to Liam and rested her head on his shoulder. He smiled and kissed her cheek causing her to blush.

     You looked over at Liam he caught your eye. You winked and gave him a thumbs up. He laughed and continued on with his conversation. Since you guys needed to decide where you wanted to go for the little vacation and all, you decided to bum out and stay home for another day. You, Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Danielle and Liam were all upstairs in Niall's room watching some stupid show on TV. Meanwhile, Harry and Zayn were downstairs doing whatever they were doing. You saw Louis and Eleanor on Twitter together while Liam and Danielle were quietly having a private conversation with eachother. All six of you managed to fit onto Nialler's bed. Niall had his arm wrapped around you and held your body close. "Baby be mine tonight, mine tonight. Baby be mine tonight. Yeah." he softly sang into your ear. You just giggled in response. You cuddled a little closer to him and he kissed your cheek again. Nialler took out his phone and got on Twitter like Louis and Eleanor were. You leaned over on him to see what he was searching through. He sent out a tweet. "Hey guyss, can we get Niall and _____ trending pleasee? i'd really like it!" You smiled. "Yeah, like that's gonna happen." you said. He gave you a look. "I'm pretty sure it will." he said. You didn't believe so. "Guys, why are your names trending on Twitter?" Louis then asked. You and Niall started to laugh. "Already?" you asked. Louis and Eleanor both nodded. Niall checked the worldwide TTs. Sure enough, "Niall and _____" were trending. "Wow." you said. "Directioners are powerful." Niall responded. You couldn't argue with that. Directioners were very powerful as a matter of fact. By 1:30 you all went back downstairs to grab some lunch.

     "Make me a sandwhich babe?" Louis asked Eleanor as the three couples went downstairs. Eleanor gave him a look of disgust. "Why don't you make me a sanwhich?" Eleanor replied sassy like. Liam's eyes widened. "Woah there." he said. You all smiled. So did Louis. "No need to worry about sandwhich making!" Harry said as he walked towards you. You all looked at him confused. "What do ya mean?" Niall asked. "I mean..." Harry said. "I mean that Zayn and I already prepared a lovely meal for all of you." he said. You all looked at eachother in shock. "Zayn Malik? In a kitchen?" Louis asked. Harry nodded. "Mhhmmm...." "We'll try the food if you try it first." Eleanor said. She got her sass on today. Harry laughed. "Oh now stop being a bunch of old babies and come on and eat!" he said. "But Harry, that doesn't make any sense. How can babies be old? They're only babies." Danielle said. "Ugh!" Harry screamed. "Just get yoursleves into the kitchen and eat your food!" he yelled. You all laughed. But you followed his order. Zayn and Harry made everyone the same exact sandwhich. Ham and cheese. "Ham and cheese?" Louis asked while checking it out. Harry and Zayn stood beside eachother with pride. "Mhhmmm..." they both said. "How original." Liam said. Harry made a look. "Now, be grateful!" he complained. "You're lucky we even made you guys sandwhiches." he said. You all smiled. You all bit into your Zayn Malik and Harry Styles sandwhich. "Mmmm..." Danielle said. "Yummy." Eleanor answered. "We did good my man." Zayn said as him and Harry did a high-five. You smiled at the pair of them. When you all finished your sandwhiches you were scattered in the living room doing whatever. Harry and Zayn decided to clean up as well. They were being unusually thoughtful this evening. You wondered if they wanted something or if they were just being nice.