He always coming over here mad like I did something to him. It's the same thing everyday. He comes here after being gone for so long with an attitude. We argue and he leaves.

"I ain't mad." He said and took the strawberries outta my hand. I waved him off before walking away.

He really knows how to piss me off.

"Hello." I mumbled.

"What you doing?" Tamia asked once the FaceTime call connected.

"Nothing. Davis just came here with an attitude. Snatching strawberries and shit like he don't got no damn sense." I said making her laugh.

"You already know I don't like him." She said making me wave her off.

"Girl bye. Y'all act like siblings." I said. We talked for a while before she said she had to go.

"Girl Lemme call you back. My friend Crystal calling me. Probably crying over her nigga." She rolled her eyes. She always talk about this crystal Girl.

I wanna meet her.

"Leave that poor girl alone. She don't get love from home." I laughed and she hung up.

Tamia said that her mama was a drunk and she never got love from home so she act dramatically when she don't get her way.

I heard a lot about crystal. Tamia always say she stay crying over her nigga. If she cry that fucking much she just need leave his ass alone.

It's obvious he ain't shit.

Crystal

"You think I overreacted? I feel like I did and now I feel bad." I sighed as tears rolled down my face.

"Bitch imma slap the shit out of you if you don't stop fucking crying. You ain't do shit wrong. You asked him to pay his part with rent and he acted a fool so you did what you had to do." Tamia said as we sat on FaceTime.

"Calling you broke and shit. He out his damn mind."

I'm not broke. I just don't want him living here and not paying his part. He dead ass got all his shit here. I do everything around here while he sit on his ass all day and play that wack ass game.

"Imma call you back." I sighed and hung up because my sister was calling.

"Are you home?" She sniffled and I nodded like she can see me. "Yea." I sighed knowing she was already on her way up.

"Open the door." She said and hung up. I opened the door and she stood there crying. She had a bruised up face and her hand looked swollen.

"What happened?" I asked and let her in. I went back to my bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit I always kept from my job.

"Your fucking sister." She cried.

Jodie and Kamiyah do not get along at all.

They used to be so close when we were little but as we got older, Kamiyah grew weird causing her and Jodie to fall out. She started hanging around the wrong crowd and turned into her little sisters bully.