Chapter 6

This is going to be Damien's point on the last chapter

Please comment and vote!!

 Damien's P.O.V.

    Right after i had left the roses at Brooke's door, i walked to the hill behind the park; where i told her to meet me. I'm not sure she will even come.

    About an hour later i still stood there, wind blowing through my hair and the sun shining in my eyes. I turned around to see Brooke drinking in my features. Her soft brown hair carressed her face as the wind blew, her bright blue eyes soft with concentration, the yellow tank top hugged her body perfectly. She was astonishing.

  "Thought you weren't gonna come sweetheart," I teased her. "but i guess i was wrong." I watched her shift her weight from one leg to another.

  "Guess you were," She played. "So why did you ask--well tell me to come here?"

   "I asked you, i just told you not to skip out on me"  I basically did tell her to come, but she had the choice not to. The thought of this made me smile to myself. "And i just wanted to talk." I didn't know what to say i so i just sat down and started picking at the grass. She layed beside me. "Ok where to start."

  "What's your favorite color?" She asked. My mind searched for a color that interested me.

  "Orange, like the sunset."

  "Really?"

   "You sound surprised" I laughed.

   "Well truthfully i am. That's a soft color, your not a very soft person" A beautiful smile formed on her face.

  I gasped. "Thats not very nice" I pulled my hand to my chest like i was hurt that she had said that, and she giggled. It was a sweet sound that i've never heard from her. Come to think of it i've never even seen her smile until today. "Did i just hear Brook Adams giggle?"

   "No." Her eyes fell to the ground as she pursed her lips to obtain a smirk she had.

   "I think i did!" I jumped at her and grabbed her ribs. She erupted with laughter as i tickled her harder.

  "Damien, quit!" She managed to get out in between her laughs.

  "My name may be Mercy, but i sure don't give it!"

  She was running backwards trying to deflect my attack when she tripped over her flip-flop, with me falling on her. Thats when i saw them. Bruises. Barely visible behind make-up but they were there. The biggest on her left cheek.

  "Um what happened to your face?" I demanded. I lifted my hand touching the bruise. She winced at the pain.

 "Um..Well..Uh" Her words stuttered for an answer. She tried to shove me off, but i held her down.

 "Your not going any where until you tell me what happened." My voice was harsh. She struggled beneath my body. Then it hit me. Luke. How he told her in the hospital there'd be consequeses. It was him. "Oh my god! It was Lu-"

    Then she kissed me, cutting me off from my sentence. It caught me completely off guard. I let myself sink into it. Fireworks exploded in my head, oh how this girl can weaken me. That's when she caught me off guard again. She thrusted her body up pushing me off, leaving me longing for the kiss again. Tears streaked her face. I didn't bother calling for her, i just ran, but she already had a huge head start. Damn why didn't i expect that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I'm sooooo sorry you guys for such a short chapter!! The next one will be super long i promise!! Please vote and comment!! Love you guys!!

  Littlej374♥