23/2/21 (dream)

23/ feb/21

dream

i ended up breaking back into my house and spying on my parents from next door and mu mum was in the window alive with a baby.

i then used my ninja skills and got into the house and stole the babay and my paretns ran after me but i could fly so i was flying back to my hourse and they were after me in the car and i kept trying to get them to lose the scent of where i was going.

i was home and i had 4 freinds over.

connor,sandra,chloe & another boy.

as i was staying with my paretns

sandra and connor stayed for a sleepover but sandra was with me in my room (the main room )

we wnded up watching a bratyley vlog which we then got transported into and i was hanging out and annie at this resort place and she was in this movie with johnnt and hayden and we were like in it but watching at hone.

anywqay the movie ended i was saving it and saying to rest that we gotta get up and get our thingd and i was getting changed into something else and connor was helping me pack my clothes.

the bedroom door was open to reveal my dad on the toilet and my mum  coming out of my room etc . and ended up calling my dad and he was telling everyone to be quiet and that i was a surprise call.

and then i woke up and the dream a lil fuzzy now.