FINAL CHAPTER[2/2 smutt] cause I'm writing a against-

Author notes here: um...I suck at smutt lol. ANYWAYS I HAVE WARNED YOU I SUCK AT IT, and also I'm writing a against after this 🤪 sooo.

Atsumu looked at Kiyoomi and kinda got scared. " Thats...huge." he managed to blurt out.[ bouta re create the chair dude if you know you know.] Kiyoomi looked at Atsumu while he chuckles. " is that a problem ~" he asked while having a smirk on his face and started to trail a hand up Atsumu thigh to his butt. Atsumu was started to get more flustered as he covered his face " n-no it's not Omi~" Kiyoomi started to press on his entrance with his finger teasing Atsumu making him whine. Kiyoomi slide 1 finger in easy " you whore~" he said as he put in 3 fingers cause who uses 2 anymore 🤡. Atsumu gasp " O-omi~ ahh~" he moaned as he gripped onto the bed sheets and put a pillow over his face. Which angered Kiyoomi, Kiyoomi started to move his fingers fast without warning. As with his other hand he removed the pillow. "Don't cover your face " he said while kissing Atsumu abdomen. Atsumu moaned a lot as he move his hips forward signaling that he wants that 8 inch dick-. Sakusa took the hint and grabbed lube and put some on his butt and rubbed it on there as he grabbed handcuffs out of nowhere and quickly grabbed Atsumus hands and put them above his head and handcuffed his hands to the bed frame. Atsumu looked at sakusa and got a bad feelings " w-wai- " before he could finish his sentence Kiyoomi already slammed into him. Making Atsumu and Kiyoomi moan. Atsumu formed tears in his eyes as he arched his back" IT'S TOO BIG!" He cried out. Kiyoomi looked up at Atsumu and smirked " its only half way Miya~"

After a few rounds maybe like 4

Osamu  was getting worried because he hadn't heard from atsumu.  He decided  to contact  everyone  Atsumu knows and no one said they knew were he was at beside  Kiyoomi  cause they were busy he decided  to go to Kiyoomi  and check to see if they were there. He called suna and then they left to go see. As soon as they got there Osamu heard  what he thought  to believe  were screams. He took no time to  hurry and get in their house through  the window. Suna got his phone  and started to record  because he recognized  those screams.

Atsumu could literally  not move his legs. So Kiyoomi  made him go into  the form he wanted him in.

Osamu opened the door and was traumatized.  As so was Atsumu  and Kiyoomi   just froze. As all  you could see was a flash light from a camera while suna was recording.