Lisa POV

My gang and I were dancing, when another instructor entered the room beside us.

I immediately stopped dancing and watched her. The rest of the people watched too.

Just to clear things up, the people in my gang were Jin, Jungkook, J-hope, RM, Suga, Jimin, Rose, Jisoo, and my boyfriend V and I.

Our dance instructor was a total brat, and she only taught us to flirt and get Jungkook's attention, which he did not like.

Anyways, back to what we were doing.

The female dancer in the other room was teaching Itzy, a group that was close to us.

Yet I was interested in what this new instructor had.

Yeji POV

I saw my brother, Jimin, and his friends staring at Jen unnie.

I mean, yeah, I was interested to see what this instructor had in mind.

In one flash, Jen unnie took off here sweatshirt and sweat pants and quickly braided her hair.

Like, bro, she had a toned body.

Rose POV

The female instructor whipped off her clothes and changed her hair.

Like, damn, that woman was more fit than me.

The others stared wide-eyed, amazed by her beauty.

But the one who was whipped the most was Jungkook.

Legit, that boy was almost drooling, and looked as if he was in a trance.

Chaeryeong POV

"Alright, Itzy, time for your first dance!" Jen unnie exclaimed, trying to get us hyped.

"The song we are doing is a song that you guys made and somebody gave it to me.

The song is Wannabe and I am gonna create a choreography and this will be the official dance of the song.

So get ready, girls, cause this is gonna get lit!" she said, filling in the information.

Bit by bit we got on the intro.

Ryujin POV

"Ok, Ryujin, since your verse is first, I'm gonna show you the dance!" Jen unnie called me up, as I sprinted to my feet.

The students in the other room were watching as Jen unnie taught me the verse.

At first she did it slowly, but when she put the whole the together, everyone who was watching was taken aback.