Different

Jennie POV

"Hi, Jungkook!" I said to the guy in front of me, as he turned his back and smiled at me."Sup, Jen" he said, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see all the girls in the hallway glaring at me with jealousy in their eyes.

Every single girl had a crush on him. Didn't matter if they were younger or older than him, he was the man of every girl's dreams. Not that Jungkook wanted all the attention, but that he had good looks from the start.

And I was his childhood friend. Not gonna lie, I have a crush on him, too. He was an angel in front of everyone. Get this, girls would try to befriend me, just so that they could get close to my best friend. You think I let them do that? Nope.

I was happy today. Like really happy. Maybe cause I found out Jungkook has a crush on me. As soon as the hallway became deserted, I pulled Jungkook to me."Woah, hold on there. Is something wrong?"  he asked me, as I took a deep breath.

"I have a crush-"

"I'm gay" Jungkook cut me off, as I smiled. He'd always say this to girls he just met and wanted his number. He had a fear of girls but he never feared me. He never knew that I know this trick, and actually, he never told me this.

"Don't worry Jungkook, none of your crazy fangirls are here" I said soothingly, as Jungkook widened his eyes."B-But, h-h-how did y-you know?" he stuttered, as I happily replied to him."Well, a little birdy told me that an amazing boy had a crush on me" I said, as my best friend's face turned red.

"This is why I never trust my mom" he sighed, as I giggled."But you're right, this amazing boy right here does have a crush on you, and no, I am not gay" he said, and hugged me."I can't wait to see the look on the faces of the girls when I say that you are my girlfriend now!"

"Wait, girlfriend?" I halted, as Jungkook realised what he just said."Don't worry, I'd be honoured to be titled as property of Jeon Jungkook" I said, as we both laughed."Our moms are gonna freak out of happiness" he added, and I agreed and held his hand, while slowly making our way out of the school.

Hello! Thank you to @therealmrsjeon97 for suggesting this idea! I kinda changed the plot of this oneshot so that it becomes a happy ending! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Saranghae, my readers! Emi