Big Time Jazzie ❤️️

"Sammi, hurry up!" Jasmine Mason called while pounding her fist on the bathroom door that had been occupied for the past twenty minutes. She pressed her ear against the door and only heard the sound of water running from the shower. Growling, she turned away from the bathroom door and went into the living room where she paused and lifted an eyebrow.

Loud, pop music was coming from the TV where a girl was moving in perfect unison to the Wii Just Dance game that was placed on screen, he hood on her purple jacket was bouncing to the beat. Jasmine stood back with a smile on her face while watching the score rack up until the music stopped. "An almost perfect score. How do you do that, Mel?" Jasmine asked while shaking her head.

Melanie Mason turned around and gave a grin coupled with a modest shrug. "I can keep good rhythm I guess," she responded. "Sammi still in the bathroom?" She guessed while pointing her purple Wiimote at the screen to change the song.

Jasmine rolled her eyes and brushed her black hair out of her face with the hand that held a red ring. "What was your first guess? The fact that I'm dancing around trying to hold it in?" She asked sarcastically. She shook her head and walked back into the kitchen while tying her hair back into a ponytail with a red scrunchie. "What're you making?" She addressed the girl dressed in blue by the stove.

"Eggs, French toast, hash browns, cinnamon rolls, and some sausage," Mickayla Mason replied while putting a bowl of steaming scrambled eggs onto the kitchen table. It was joined by a bowl of fruit salad and a pitcher of grape juice. "What's your rush? We have all day to try and find Aunt Kelly." Then she turned and added under her breath with evil conviction, "and scare Uncle Gustavo."

"You know he's not our actual uncle," Melanie pointed out, obviously have heard her.

"He's close enough," Mickayla replied with a shrug and moved the platter of sausage to the table. "They've been working together how long? We've known him forever, he's basically our uncle. We treat him like one."

"Okay, I'm going to go now," Jasmine announced while walking towards the door of the townhouse. She dropped to the ground and reached for her red and black vans.

"Can't you wait? I made breakfast!" Mickayla protested.

"Just let her go, its more eggs for the rest of us," Melanie said while reaching forward to seize the bowl of eggs. She laughed gleefully and dumped a large portion of them onto her purple plate. "You have basically all of California to search for her. Where are you going to go?"

Jasmine shrugged while tying her laces. "The Palm Woods? Sometimes she's there with that band she's working with, Big Time Rush."

"You actually listened to their CD?" Samantha Mason asked while poking her head out of the bathroom door. She was fully dressed but her hair was wrapped up in a large green towel.

"Hey, we get them for free. Why not listen to them? They're pretty good," Jasmine said while jumping to her feet. "I'll text you if she's there. Otherwise I'll go straight to Rocque Records."

"Alright," her sisters replied in unison, waving her away with their hands. They would catch up to her later. It's not like she could get into too much trouble by herself."

"S'cuse me. Pardon me. On your right. Move it or lose it! Get out of the way!" Jasmine called as she skateboarded down the street. She waved around the people that were walking in either direction, leaning to and fro to make the board under her feet move the way she wanted to. The skateboard glided down the street easily while she maneuvered it and headed towards the Palm Woods Apartments. She remembered hearing that Kelly could be found there sometimes, trying to get the boys of Big Time Rush to get to the studio.