She grabbed the milk and pour it in the bowl, and took some straw berries cutted them and put them in the bowl.

After that she added some cereal.

And poured some juice in the glass.

Whatever she did she never knew because she wasn't the one to watch herself right?

But her clients were shocked leaving certain someone.(please guess who this person is before reading more!because I will mention them in my next one shot!)

Her clients were the Wayne's.

Why everyone were their because they were having a family week!

But they hadn't expected their designer to be this flexible, this arobic,this fast, this amazing young women in front of them was truly a goddess.

And certain someone for the first time was planning a marrige other than adoption bitches!

Jokes on you hahahahah. Lolxd.

After pushing Chloe in the bathroom with clothes she sighed.

She went to the couch and sat on someone's lap but she couldn't figure out who.

She looked up and saw , Damian Wayne looking at her with big eyes and parted lips(only if you got what I mean🙈)

She kissed them senselessly.

"What happened pretty boy? Haven't you seen your designer 100 times"

"But, my whole family is here you should have waited till that time angel!"

Shocking the Wayne's and some even dumbfounded.

"We guys have been dating before she even became our designer."

Damian answered while looking at Marinette lovingly.

Ohkkkay was his family's reaction.

Then suddenly someone came from the front door.

Damian and Marinette yelled together looking at the person.

"YOU!"

So he was the Jon, Chloe was talking about.
Then suddenly out of nowhere.

Chloe came and Jon and Chloe yelled at the same time looking at Marinette and Damian.

"YOU!"

"Yes Chloe but wtf Jon Kent doing in my apartment!!" Marinette asked no actually yelled bishes.

"And wtf Damian Wayne is here." Asked Chloe.

"Ummmm you see he is my boyfriend and Jon Kent is your boyfriend?" Asked Marinette.

To which Chloe only nodded.

They all looked at each other and laughed

Yes Damian Wayne also laughed.

All the Wayne's were again dumbfounded.

And then they told again.

This time Jon.

"We all four  have been telling lies for 2 months about us dating anyone or not."

"I just want to ask how the fuck did you guys meet?"asked Dick

"School" four of them said.

Let's just say that the Wayne's never understood the situation, second Jon  and Chloe were late for the shoot and Daminette were having fun.

@fifi: Omg daminette and joloe see Jon fireeeee!!!!!

THE END