"you are right. you shouldn't have ignore him, kids crave for attention and he didn't get any. money is something which come and go. you shouldn't have done that to him." she said politely. Mrs. Kim nod her head.

"I know we made a mistake now we can't do anything."

"you can't but maybe I can." Mrs. kim look at her, y/n giggle.

"I accepted the proposal Mrs. kim, I was just going to tell dad" her eyes widen and she smile at y/n.

"w... what?" she look at her for a moment and hug her tightly when she nod in approval.

"Thank you so much y/n." she was crying clenching on her. y/n hug her back,she felt like she was hugging her mother

"Stop crying now." y/n said pulling back and wipe her tears.

"You just make me so happy today."y/n chuckle at her.

"Mrs. Kim-

"Call me mom...... from now on just call me mom." she said,

"Mom" y/n whispered, tears brim im her eyes as she smile and nod.

"Okay." Mrs. Kim was so happy that she hug her again.

TIME SKIP:

2 DAYS LATER

Sitting on the driving seat taehyung drive his car, y/n was sitting beside him on the passenger seat and there were on their way  to buy her wedding dress.

Taehyung wasn't surprise when his mother tell him that she accepted the proposal, he doesn't know what he was feeling. he just know that he wasn't sad nor anger at her decision.

he glace at her time to time and always find her staring out of the window with a beautiful smile on her face.

he can't help but admire her small figure sitting beside him, her hands on her lap and smile on her lips.

They haven't talked yet, he doesn't know why but he want to talk to her, want to know how her day was, was she comfortable with him or not. Taehyung clear his throat and grab her attention.

"h...how are you feeling y..y/n" being a bit nervous taehyung stuttered, y/n look at him and tilted her head.

"I am feeling good. Taehyung-ssi." The way she call his name make his stomach flip.

"are you sure you want to marry me?" Taehyung asked trying to make sure, y/n nod her head.

"100%"

"even after knowing what kind of person I am."

"You are making yourself sound bad." y/n giggle softly.

"I am not bad, I am just not good at showing emotions."

"I understand and I don't have any objections." y/n smile, she was so soft and humble with him, even tho he was coming out cold to her but she was talking too politely with him, no one ever did that.

Taehyung stop the car in front of the boutique, he step out and close the door behind him. y/n also step out of the car and look at the boutique shop in front of her.

"let's go. I also have other work to do." he said coldly and started to walk in. y/n walk in behind him and look around

"Good evening Sir." The employee said and bow.

"Find a wedding dress for my fiance here." y/n look at Taehyung when he call her his fiance, employee nod and look at y/n.

"come with us ma'am." she said, with a smile on her lips y/n went with her to the dressing room.

FEW MINUTES LATER:

Taehyung tap his feet on the floor and kept looking at his phone, Taehyung lift his head when he feel someone standing in front of him.

His eyes widen for a bit when he look at her, the dress perfectly fixed on her body, she was looking beautiful and he couldn't take is eyes off of her.

but why she looks so uncomfortable, a big frown was on her face and she was holding a dress bit tightly. Walking near her Taehyung remove string of hairs from her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a bit concern. y/n nod

"you are not comfortable with this?" biting her lips lightly y/n nod again.

"excuse me. give her something else she is not comfortable with it."  employee nod and quickly take her to the dressing room

she tried most 2 or 3 dress and most of the time she wasn't comfortable with them or taehyung doesn't like them as they were kind of reveling.

Taehyung walk near one of the shelf and pull out one of the dress, he ask her to try it and she did.

when she walk out wearing the huge dress on her small body, taehyung couldn't stop himself from admiring her.

she look beautiful in that dress and also happy too. looking at her smiling, after so many years taehyung smile too.

thrusting his hand in his pocket he stare at her happy self, maybe she will change him maybe she will teach him what love is. maybe he realize that she is made for him.

[words Count: 1381]

___________________________________

I swear taehyung is ready whipped for her.

I told you all this book is fill with fluffs 🤧

see you guys in a next chapter. bye bye 🤧

vote and comment 🙂🔪