~ Sacrificing Love ~

{~Writer's short note~}

Hello my beloved Readers!!
How are you all people? It's been quite long time to update my stories. I was just busy with life issues hope you all understand.
So now I'm back with my new two shot story for you all. As you all know first time I'm writing a two shot story so please drop your reviews and suggestions. I really need this. Hope you all like this.
Show your immense love as you all shower in my previous stories.

A big thanks to all of you!!

Lots of Love
Anku

___________________________________

"Hello Mahir ji! Where are you?", A lady asked on call while wearing bangles in front of mirror.

"I'm sorry Wifey! My meeting is not over yet so I can't come.", A male voice came from other side.

She pressed the bluetooth on her ear, "Kya Mahir ji ham sab kabse aapka wait kar rahe hai aur aap.."

He cut her, "Sorry! Sorry! Accha I'll talk to you later."

"Hmm..Bye!", She said with disappointing voice. She removed blutooth from her ear and immediately left the room.

She informed to other family members while coming to downstairs as they were waiting for Mahir from so long, "Kuhu! Maa! Aap logg dinner par chale jayie...Mahir ji ki meeting hai toh.."

"Oh godd! I just knew it Mom!", Kuhu exclaimed peevishly.

"Yeh Mahir bhi na...Chalo jaane do! Ham sab bhi nahi jaate phir..", Sumi said dejectedly.

Yuvi shouted in between, "No! No! Mom! Please..Ham chalte hai na..Mahir bhai ke saath phir kabhi chale jayenge please Mom!", He tried to persuading Sumi.

"Haan Maa! I think aap sabko jaana chahiye!..Mahir ji ke liye mai hu ghar par..", She  mouthed soothingly.

Sumi smiled, "Ok Beta! You take care. Ham jaldi wapas aayenge."

They all leaved for dinner.

After sometime...

"Ting! Ting!",

Doorbell ringed twice of same mansion.

"Comingg!", The lady shouted while moving to main door.

She opened it. "Aap...", She got amused for a second.

"Kyon nahi aa sakta..", A man asked while entering inside in formals.

She locked the door, "Mera woh matlab nahi tha Mahir ji! Aapki toh meeting thi na phir aap...",

He interrupted, "Hmm..Meri koi meeting nahi thi...".

She frowned following him, "What?? Mahir jii...Par aapne toh kaha tha ki...Ok! Let it be. Aap freshen up ho jayie phir ham bhi dinner ke liye join karte hai sabko..", She told him.

"I'm too tired!", He mouthed falling on sofa and gave a tiring look to her.

She sighed, "Ok!" And turned to go but Mahir held her wrist softly, "I'm hungry.", He said slowly resting his head on the couch.