||7||

The sound of the rooster echoed all the way inside my house and the moment I heard it I was wide awake.

Too lazy to get out of the bed I laid there and stared at the blank ceiling. This past few days was so fun that I don't want it to end. Lots of things happened here and there, but the events last night was the turning point. We almost, almost kissed! or maybe that was just my imagination? But sadly, everything has an end.

I sighed and slapped both my hands on my cheeks as I sat up so that I would stop mopping around and start the day.

I made my way towards the door to go out the bedroom. I took a peek outside, left and right, looking for signs of Ace in the living room and the kitchen when I saw none I stepped outside.

"What are you doing there?" A voice from behind spoke out load making me jump and squeal. Ace bursted in laughter at the reaction he got from me.

I blushed when I looked at him, remembering the events from last night. My eyes trailed from his eyes down to his lips and my heart melted at the sight of it.

Oh wait! Stop (Y/n)!

I quickly avert eye contact when he opened his eyes. Because if I didn't he would make fun of me again.

I turned my attention to the smell of something... Burnt?

Wait what!?

The smell came from the kitchen, "I forgot the eggs on the stove!" Ace ran as fast as a wind when I looked at him. I facepalmed to myself and made my way towards the kitchen and sat down by the island.

Ace placed a plate of burnt to crisp eggs in front of me and smiled. "Eat up" he said as he scratched the back of his head "Is this supposed to be a smiley face?" I laughed when he nodded.

Ok you little sh*t, I forgive you for almost burning down my house because you're to cute!

"Thanks though, I appreciate it" I looked at him and he nodded "So you gonna eat it or not?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I'm gonna make a decent one for both of us first, then have a taste of it" I jokingly said as I put on the apron "Help me out, if you want" he responded ok and then I started taking the ingredients to the pancakes, a bowl, and a whisk.

"Put the flour here" I said and handed him the bowl and a bag of flour. I turned my back at him to get the rest of the ingredients such as the eggs and the pancake mix and set it off the counter beside him. I looked at Ace and saw him having a hard time opening the bag when it's just so simple like tearing or cutting the top side.

"How do you even open th-" the bag of flour popped and covered us both from top to bottom.

"Whoops..."

"Hehe, there you go (Y/n)" and handed me the bag. "I said in the bowl! not us!" I said and out of frustration I smacked an egg on his head to which he returned by throwing eggs at me. We were both laughing at our immediate appearance as of now.

The making of pancakes turned into an all out war between human pancakes. Flour was everywhere as sticky eggs wrapped our skin and the floor. Everything was a mess.

"Kyaaa! Stop it Ace! Put me down right now" I said when he suddenly scooped me up without even having a hard time, I smacked him by the shoulder so that he would let go but to no avail, of course he did not listen. I then accidentally slap his shoulder harder than I expected so he stopped.

He finally set me down and looked at me deep in the eyes, his face slowly leaning in towards me. The moment that it happened I completely remembered what had happened last night. I completely shut my eyes as a tint of red covered my face.