Chapter 3: Square one

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Kirge: ... I'm... Sorry. I think you tried to tell a joke, but I missed the point. What was that ?

???: You heard perfectly. If I can take anything for killing these 3, then... I will take that head off your shoulders.

Kirge: Very funny. I'm sorry for not laughing sooner.

???: You don't have to feel sorry for that.

*VOOF*

"After all... I wasn't joking."

Kirge: Hm ? You're not an Arrancar... In fact, you look very much like a human... Who are you, and what are you doing here ?

"My name... I suppose I could tell you. After all, it's custom to tell your name to the man you're about to kill. So don't bother telling me yours, it won't matter."

Kirge: Ohohoh...

Ichigo: Damn Y/n... really had to jump ahead of everyone there...

 Ichigo: What's that ? Something's already happening over there

Nel: It's the Tres Bestia's reiatsu !!

Ichigo: WOOOAH ?! What the hell, Nel !! What are you doing there ?!

Nel: What are you saying, Ichigo ? I'm going to protect your back... !

Ichigo: Ok, I got it, just hold on tight not to get hurt. So, what's this Tres whatever ?

Nel: Tres Bestia ! It means "The three beasts" ! It's the three Fraccions under Harribel's direct control. They're super strong and super scary... And they always try to kill each other, like cannibalistic beasts, they're 3 crazy monsters... ! Now that they're here, the enemy army will probably be wiped out in a matter of seconds ! UWAAAHHHH ! IT'S TERRIBLE, ICHIGO !!

Ichigo: UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! I CAN'T SEE, YOU IDIOT !!

Orihime: Kurosaki... if you make so much noise, they'll find us...

Chad: ... I don't think they have time to worry about us...

Apacci: EETCHUM !! Hey, are you talking about me, Mila Rose ?!

Franceska: Aah ?! No way ! I was completely silent ! Did your ears rot away ?!

Sung-Sun: Please ! How long are you going to fight ? If you're just going to be in the way, go home !

"Same for you ! If you've got time for blabber, then just slaughter !!"