009.

chapter 9. - the winner is...
2 0 2 0

"TOMMY IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I'M GONNA TO HAVE TO ASK AUSTIN TO MUTE YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD—"

"I WILL NEVER GIVE INTO THE LIKES OF YOU!" tommy yelled back at you.

"tubs, please," you said, burying your face in your hands. "why did he have to be one of the guests? i'm ears are bleeding."

"i'm sorry, y/n," tubbo said.

"no, don't apologize, bud, it's not your fault."

"I'M FRIENDS WITH GEORGENOTFOUND. DOES THAT MEAN HE WINS?" tommy asked whilst laughing.

"he literally fucking got eliminated!" minx said to him.

having enough, you pleaded, "austin?"

"gotcha." 

and finally, silence took over the call as tommy was muted. you had to admit, you felt kind of bad but at the same time, you knew he wouldn't take it seriously—plus, he was making it really hard to concentrate on the contestants.

"sorry, tommy," you said, "but until you behave, you aren't getting unmuted."

"i have to ask…" tubbo then started. "what would you guys do if y/n fell sick?"

"like a fever?" one of them asked, it was dream.

"anything. what would you do?"

you nodded. "that's actually a good question, tubbo."

"i'd speedrun her to the hospital and speedrun her back to better health."

you half-rolled your eyes. "of course you would, clay."

"i'd take care of you till you're all better and even after too! make you soup and watch movies with you," niki said, adding some other fun things you too would do together all day.

"well," sapnap started, in a proud tone, "i will also take care of you and make you unsick."

"sap, what the fuck is 'unsick'?"

"you know what i mean, y/n!"

then minx had asked if you still got to kiss and makeout even if you were sick which made you a little embarrassed, in a good way—minx smirked after seeing you like that, as if she had done her job.

quackity said he'd get sick with you so that you'd both be suffering together and that that was what being married was all about, suffering—but in a cute way. it warmed your heart hearing what he said.

the timer was up and the person getting eliminated was dream, he had chosen host ( which you knew was the case from the start, but still decided to keep him around for the fun of it ) and he was offended that you weren't offended, making everyone laugh.

"love you, y/n!" and he left the call, making the next round start.

"i'm someone who needs a lot of attention," you begin, "are you guys willing to give me all that without being… well, annoyed, i guess?"