♡6

Marry me, Juliet ~

14th March,2021.

It was a spring wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the breathtaking sunset. Cherry blossoms bloomed all over the place. The wedding venue was decorated with colorful flowers, balloons and jasmine-scented candles. A huge group of close family and friends dressed in formal attire came to the wedding with happy smiles on their faces. On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them on the green grass.

"I can't believe our maknae is the first to get married.", Jeno said.

"Our Jisungie is not a baby anymore~ He is a big boy now", Jaemin said in aegyo and wiped his invisible tears.

There was Jisung looking absolutely dashing in his black suit. He was wearing a black bow tie and his hair was gelled back. But something was missing and that was his smile.

"I am so happy!!! Like you are finally getting married!!!!", Chenle exclaimed in joy and shook Jisung's body in excitement.

Jisung glared at him.

"Oh sorry...", Chenle said and acted as if he zipped his lips.

"Did you really try to run away from home?", Haechan asked.

"He did??", Mark asked with his wide eyes and looked at Jisung.

Renjun nodded, "Seven times."

Jisung sighed and turned around towards his group of friends. "Yes but I failed every single time. Then my dad set up some guards infront of my room and also outside the house."

"Woahhh that's crazy dude", Mark said.

"Not only that I wasn't even allowed to go outside unless it's important. And when I hung out with the guys, there were always men watching over me.", Jisung said and again turned to the mirror to look if he was looking good or not.

"I guess I missed a lot while I was in Canada.", Mark said in disappointment.

"You did", Haechan sighed and nodded and tapped the older's shoulder.

Suddenly three knocks on the door were heard which took their attention. They saw a man in his late 40s standing infront of them. The boys except Jisung bowed to him.

"I guess we should go", Jeno said and all of them left leaving the father and the son alone.

Jisung faced him and stood infront of him.