Jisung looked at his father once. He gestured his son to look at his bride. He mentally rolled his eyes feeling annoyed but still looked at her. He couldn't believe his eyes. Soojin was walking towards him in her white dress. He wouldn't deny but she looked ethereal.

At the end of the aisle, Minho hugged Soojin, said "I'm proud of you" and then presented her to her groom. Her father placed her hand in Jisung’s and smiled. As a couple, Jisung and Soojin stood in front of the priest. Before Minho walked away, he patted Jisung on the shoulder. That was his way of welcoming him into the family.

The priest said to the guests, "You can now be seated". Everyone followed his request.
"Dearly beloved," he began, "we are gathered here this evening to witness this young man and lady join together in a holy matrimony." He said the speech and asked, "Mr. Park Jisung do you accept Kim Soojin as your wife?"

He hesitated but still said yes.

"Ms. Kim Soojin do you accept Park Jisung as your husband?"

"Yes.", she said looking into his eyes.

The ring bearer came forward and presented the rings. Jisung placed Soojin's ring on first, then she placed on his.

The priest nodded and asked, "If anyone objects to the marriage speak now or forever hold your peace".

As assumed, no one said a word. "I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Both of them hesitated. They were both nervous but suddenly Jisung cupped her face and leaned in. Soojin was shocked but she closed her eyes ready for what was about to happen next. But she didn't felt his soft pair of lips, instead she felt his thumb. Yes they didn't kiss but everyone thought they did. Everyone cheered for them.

"YES MY BESTFRIEND IS MARRIED!!!!", Chenle said in a high-pitched voice.

Jisung leaned away with a smirk and whispered into her ear.

"It's not easy to kiss me baby."

 So yeah they are finally married

 So yeah they are finally married. Also if you like this don't forget to comment and vote<333

The outfits:-