"Don't forget to smile.", Jiwoon reminded his son.

"How can I smile when I am not happy?"

Jiwoon sighed deeply. "Ok do whatever you want. Now come with me the wedding ceremony is going to start soon." Jiwoon started walking out of the room.

"Wait!!!"

Jiwoon turned around and raised his eyebrow.

"Yes I am going to marry Soojin because it's your order but if we don't get along in one year then we will get divorced.", Jisung said looking into his dad's eyes and adjusted his bow tie and left. His father just stood there.

•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•

"Oh My God!!! Soojin, you look so gorgeous!!!", Jimin said looking up and down the younger girl with a big smile.

"Can you make me ugly please?"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"

"Because if Jisung sees my ugly face then he would run away and the wedding would get cancelled." Soojin said. This made the bridesmaids who were her friends laugh.

Aeri sighed, "Don't worry Soojin. After seeing you in this wedding dress, he would never run away."

"Yes he will be in love~", Minjeong said to tease the younger and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Eww eww ewwwww no never." Soojin made a disgusted face and fake gagged.

"Your love story will be like from haters to lovers." Ningning decided to join the teasing and giggled.

"STOP!!!!"

"Girls... it's time to go."

━═★✿¨¯'✿´¸¸.✿¨¯'✿★═━

The bridesmaids and groomsmen started walking in and lining up at the front of the chairs.

Finally, the priest came out and asked everybody to stand. The flower girl lined the path with white rose petals as the music started. Soojin was greeted by my father before walking down the aisle. His eyes were teary.

"I'm sorry", Minho said.

"Why dad?", Soojin asked as she wiped the fallen tear on her father's cheek with her fingers.

"I know you don't want to do this. I am forcing you. I feel like a terrible father."

"Please dad don't say that. Don't feel guilty."

"My little girl isn't little anymore. She is getting married today."

"Why are you telling like this? It's not like I am leaving or something. Now please smile. I want to see your smile."

Minho nodded and smiled.

Minho escorted Soojin down the aisle, which seemed longer than before. He became her strength. The guests looked at her taking pictures of her elegant white dress, waving at her and smiling but no one made a sound. Chenle was playing the piano beautifully. Up ahead she saw him, Jisung. He stood taller, his shoulders back looking very handsome but his eyes were not on her.