The giants have been wrong since ancient times. The Qin family has not been able to make exceptions. The outsiders look glamorous and bright, and have the right to be powerful. In fact, their relatives are weak and intriguing. When they are mothers and children, they may not want to let the other party disappear.

This bitter and bitter Qin Mu and Sun Shenyu understand, so sometimes they envy Hu Shi and Qi Baitang, and they are as simple and happy as they are, and it is not a kind of happiness.

Ruan Baitang is clearly unable to talk about it. Their relationship with the Qin family is no better. There are always things that cannot be involved.

Then he transferred the topic: "Qin Li is mature and sensible, and he has to give him to him. Hu Shi and I are also very relieved."

Hu Shi then echoed: "Yeah, Xiao Xiaoyu was spoiled by us since childhood. I still like a child all day. Fortunately, Qin Li spoke and he still loves to listen, let Qin Li take care of him, and also take him by the way. Stinking bugs changed..."

She hadn’t finished talking about this. She shook her head and listened clearly to the squat, and yelled at her chin and retorted unsatisfactorily: "I have any stinks, how much I am obedient, I So cute, you are still willing to quietly say that I am bad."

His eyes were resentful, his lips squinting, and he looked at his grievances.

Hu Shi’s “snap” sounded, sly and funny and loved.

Sun Shenxi smiled and waved: "Small, come over, give you a thousand layers of crisps, know that you love to eat."

When he blinked his eyes, he immediately threw his mother’s words behind him. He knelt down and cut out a thousand layers of cakes and fed them into his mouth. He was completely captured by sweets, bent his eyes, and his lips whirled lightly. Feel his joy.

Qin Li followed in, greeted the two people with humility and courtesy, and apologized that he was late and kept them waiting.

At the sight of 阮柏堂瞥, Qin Li’s rigorous work has always been punctual, and it’s always a matter of being late.

"Nothing, we just arrived, I ran to bother you, didn't you have trouble?" He still knows very well.

Qin Li shook his head: "No, he is very embarrassed."

When I heard this, I suddenly looked back, and my lips were still covered with a layer of crispy cream, and I gestured to his parents with enthusiasm. Look, Qin Li boasted me!

"Eat your dessert." Hu Shi can't read the sly eyes, can't help but pamper.

The meal was very enjoyable. The two sides were friends for many years, and now they have added a new level of intimate family status, not to mention the two grandchildren.

Qin Mu’s temperament is rigorous, and it will be rare to show a smile, and Yan Yue said: “You can rest assured that you can’t stand the pain of Qin Li, Qin Li must be sorry, I can’t spare him with his mother.”

"Yes, let's say that Xiao Xiaoying is so cute, who is willing to bully him?" Sun Shenxiao said with a smile: "Qin Li has been the most painful since childhood. I think about it now, I feel that Qin Li used to hurt like a woman."

When she said this, everyone else laughed and the atmosphere was harmonious, just like a family meeting.

The action of eating sweets was faint, and the dark eyes dripped steadily—how did he feel that this was a bit wrong?

The purpose of meeting today is not only simple to eat?

"Uncle, aunt, you can rest assured, I will definitely double up in the future, pet him love him, and hurt him for a lifetime." Qin Li suddenly solemnly assured.