"I don't know." 阮恬 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪 咪What can I do if I want to do something?"

Of course, no, the star must be bound by the constraints, but also have to be squeezed by the unspoken rules and peers, have to have eyesight to see people will live, otherwise it will be easy to be hidden by a little carelessness.

These very realistic words, Qin Li naturally will not say to him, he has worked so hard from childhood to big, is to support the harbor to enable him to safely shelter from the wind.

Don't say what you want to do, if he wants the moon, Qin Li has to find ways to pick him up.

"What do you do when you love to do something, no one can stop you." Qin Li drove while driving, and did not follow the trick of going out with him.

With the toffee, the toffee melted and gave off a faint sweet taste. He said, "I will try it. I haven’t played a show yet. I hope it will be fun and challenging."

Qin Li looked at him with a sigh of relief. He looked very excited and looked forward to it. His heart was soft and his eyes were full of tenderness.

He naturally hopes that he can find what he loves to do. He loves to watch sneer. As long as he can laugh, Qin Li is willing to do anything for him.

"Okay," Qin Lidao said: "So what your grandmother told you to learn can also come in handy."

"Grandma..." licking his nose, he turned his head to the window with a sad heart.

Qin Li frowned, his eyes flashed and he was annoyed, but he couldn’t take it back, but he could only comfort him and say: “Don’t be sad, you can learn what you’ve learned, and Grandma will be very happy.”

He took a nasal sound and whispered low.

The identity of his civet cat, only he and his grandmother know, grandma to treat him very well, sometimes it will be very strict, but I know clearly, my grandmother is also good for him, my grandmother took her savings, let 阮恬 work hard Learning more things, but also remembering his identity, so that he can live well in the future.

He didn't know his grandmother's good intentions before, but also grinned with his grandmother. He didn't listen to her words. He always felt that his grandmother forced him to do things he didn't like to do, so he didn't kiss his grandmother.

When the grandmother suddenly had an accident, he finally realized that he was too late, but it was too late, and Grandma eventually passed away, so that he left a great regret.

Grandma’s death is very embarrassing, and even if the family accepts this fact now, he still can’t let it go.

Because he understands the truth.

Grandma was not killed by gangsters who were robbed by gangsters. Instead, they were killed by the same spiritual sects as the scorpions. They killed their grandmothers and snatched one thing from their grandmother. And this thing, Grandma gave it to her before she died.

He always hopes to find out the real murder of killing his grandmother, but there are very few clues that can be used at that time, and he can't find it.

He also thought about using the things in his hand to lure the murderer out, but he promised to have grandma. In any case, he could not make the things in his hands dangerous, and he could not use him to lead the murderer.

Grandma seems to know the murderer very well, but he refuses to tell him what he says, only to say that when the time comes, he will naturally know.