Such a fascinating and fascinating picture made Qin Li almost unable to hold it.

He can only meditate on "socialism with Chinese characteristics" several times, and this will extinguish the fire that rushes out of the lower abdomen.

阮恬 Playing the game, suddenly like a premonition like a slight side, just like Qin Li looking at his sight instantly collided.

His expression is like a ghost.

"You...how are you at my house?" He panicked.

Qin Li’s look is indifferent, and I can’t see the clue that I can’t control it. I look at the beauty in front of my eyes, and I said: “Just came over.”

At the bottom of my heart, I gradually became uneasy: "So late, why are you coming over?"

"If you have something to talk to, you must say it face to face."

"Oh."

"You have nothing to tell me?"

"..."

"Hey, you really have nothing to tell me?"

He did not say anything. He guessed that Qin Li knew the probability of this. He wanted to cry and found that Qin Li’s possibility of knowing the truth was as high as 90%, and the remaining 10% was purely his own comfort.

Seeing that there is no plan to be honest, Qin Li can only say: "Tonight my mom got a call from your mother and said everything about you."

阮恬 阮恬 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢 丢

The shorts are so thin that they can't cover his round, soft, and beautiful buttocks, and the inner thighs are white in color.

Qin Li was uncontrollable, thinking that he was kneading the touch of soft meat that night, and the flustered touch was still wrapped around his fingertips, letting him subconsciously tighten his fingers.

"阮小恬." Qin Li’s tone of voice was a few degrees lower.

Struggling for a long while, drilling his head from the quilt, wearing fluffy and soft hair, a pair of peach eyes full of charm, and a scorpion at the end of the eye, like a finishing touch, set off the entire face of the stunning.

"You just laugh, just laugh, I know it's a shame, you just came to see me jokes." He was full of grievances, as if he had scorned himself.

Qin Li heard and cried: "What is this good joke?"

"You won't laugh at me?"

"No." Qin Li sighed: "I still don't know what the child is going to do, but he is related to me, I will be responsible."

The rumored sigh of relief, Qin Li did not laugh at him.

"I will talk to my uncle and aunt first, and you will change your clothes." Qin Lidao.

Ramp: "What change?"

"Change your shorts." Qin Li slightly brows: "Auntie is your mother, but there should be a difference between men and women."

"I want you to control..." muttered.

Qin Li likes to take care of his business.

Annoying!

When Qin Ligang just went out, Qi Baitang asked him to talk to the coffee table. Hu Shi found out the Pu'er tea that was collected at home. She listened to the words while talking with her ears.