Pregnant and 15

Hi, my name is Becki and I am 15, I really have no idea how to tell my foster parents, will I be grounded, will I be in trouble? will they be happy? will I have to move to another family? will I have to go to a home? :'(

~~

When I was 2 my mom and dad had always got to go to work or skating auditions there was never any time for me, I lived at the hospital with treatment for my leukemia but my parents was never around, I was premature by a lot I was only 3pounds and 5oz I was tiny. I had very little family nor close relatives because they all dis owned my parents because of their bad actions and behaviour towards me, they had very little hope that I would be able to get through life but I did.

~~

At age 7 I had been to several foster homes but this one had to be the best, Richard and Corrina, they was lovely from age 7 I knew they was the one I trust them with everything and I tell them everything problems in school, I would tell to Corrina, she would be the first person I would go to, I loved her and mainly called her mom or mother, I was really privilidged to have have her with me.

~~

Now at age 15 I have found better friends and have a boyfriend my life has changed I rarely see Bailee and she is always late for school it's like she doesn't want to know me, everything is beginning to become a blur to her and that she doesn't understand what she wants in life. It's really beginning to annoy me but I spose I am about to start my own life and move ahead alone in 11 months.