Chapter 11 - And then I told her everything from start till end 1

Dracos pov

I left Yallina at the astronomy tower before I gave in. Hurting her wasn't something that I enjoyed. But if I was an ass to her, maybe she would take distance from me, and that way it would also be easier for me to stay away from her. Because even though I was angry with her for not telling me that she was a horcrux, I still had a hard time staying away from her. She used to be such a big part of my life, so to avoid her wasn't easy. I really wanted to talk to her about everything. I was just so frustrated and upset that I didn't know what else to do. Maybe one day she would come to hate me so badly, that she would just never talk to me again. The thought hurt me deeply, but I felt like I had no other choice.

Why would she even have kept such thing from me? She had not ever accrued selfish to me. She was, she IS the opposite of selfish, always caring about everyone else, putting anyone over herself. And why would she have made up a story about how she had left her parents, if she was still working with the Dark Lord? It made absolutely no sense to me and all the thinking made my head hurt.

Snape had confirmed, the night I was there, that it was true that she was a horcrux, and that she could be dangerous to me. He as same as my father told me to focus on the vanishing cabinet. Girls I had enough of, so what was so special about Yallina? Snape questioned.

I hadn't answered him. I really didn't know what was with her, she was just different. Something about her made me feel a way I had never felt before. It was like I was drawn towards her unable to stop myself. I didn't have the same feelings for her, like I had had for Pansy, but there was something that had made me question if I had such feelings for her after all.

...........

Yallinas pov.

I had been in my room for about an hour or so. I had been thinkg about everything. Everything with Draco, everything with me, everything with the horcrux. It was all becoming one big mess. As I was about to stand from my bed, when the door opened and Pansy came in.

"Hey, have you been sleeping?" She asked me in a nice voice.

"Yeah" I lied to her not knowing why.

"Well no" I said telling her the truth this time.

She just laughed at me. "Enjoyed the day then?"

"It was alright I guess" I said, fumbling around with my fingers.

"Alright?" She questioned. "you have had a whole day of!"

"I know. But I ran to Draco" I sighed, not wanting to remember.

"Where?" She questioned, not paying much attention.

"At the astronomy tower, I was owling my aunt" I said looking at her.

"Aha" she said not looking at me.

"He asked me if I was thinking about jumping" I said, catching her attention.

"What?!" She came to my bed and sat down so she was sitting in front of me.

"Yeah, to see if I could fly, now when I was the angel of the devil" I looked at my covers.

"Why would he say that?" She asked shock in her voice.

I whipped a tear away from my cheek before I looked up at her.

"I need to talk to you about something, but you have to promise that you wont tell anyone!" I said to her in a firm voice.

"Of course!" She looked at me seriously. "I would never tell anyone what we talk about!"

I took a deep breath. "Okay" And then I told her everything from start till end.

- First I told her how I had left my parents a long time ago, when they wanted me to torture my pet hamster. Already back then I knew that I was nothing like them.

- I then told her about how my parents had hunted me down. Once they found me they brought me in front of the Dark Lord. He had performed some weird spell on me, that did so I didn't feel hungry for days.

- I then went to live with my Aunt in the muggle world, to get as far away from my parents as possible. It was while I lived there that I decided to take her name "Fees" instead of "Ofters" She was the only person who new about my meeting with the Dark Lord, but when I wasn't effected by it, we didn't think further about it.

"Ofters?" Pansy asked in shock. "The most famous death eaters are your parents?"

"Yeah, but it's a secret Pansy!"I said to her in a very serious tone.

She nodded like a mad person.

- I lived a great life in the muggle world, I had lots of friends, and I lived the life of a normal child. Until the day where I was old enough to go to school. My aunt thought it would be the safest for me at Hogwarts, so she send me here.

- I then met Draco and you guys, and you became my new family. I started a new life here, you know?

Pansy was very focused on me as I told her the story, and she just nodded as for me to keep going.

- I hadn't been here long, before I started to get sick. I constantly had stomach pains. And it wasn't because i was getting old enough to get the lady thing.

This meant that I was home with my aunt a lot more than what was first planed. We went to muggle doctors and they couldn't see that something was wrong with me, so they asked us to write everything down. Every time I felt pain, I should write it down, and I should describe the pain. And they would then check if there was a pattern in it.

- After three years with this, things only getting worse, my aunt took me out of school for a whole year. I had lost a lot of weight, and my body hadn't really developed as much as it should have.

She took me to the doctor once again, and they scanned my body. They found a black spot in my stomach, but no one knew what it was. My aunt of course did. She just put 2 and 2 together and it all made sense.

-It was that year that we found out that the spell the Dark Lord had performed on me, was the thing causing these problems. He had placed some kind of dark magic in my stomach, and that was what the doctors could see on the scanning.

- But it was like things got better when I was home. I slowly started to get hungry again, and I grew a lot that year. I spend Christmas with Draco that year, but I laid in his bed all the time. I was feeling so sick, and I didn't really eat anything again.

- My aunt then started to figure out what was going on. My "illness" (as we called it) became worse when I was around wizards. So at school it was bad, but also when I was with Draco and his Family. So we decided to study it closer, and find out what really tricked it. This we could only do if I got back to a place with wizards, so I came back here in 5th year.