Chapter 3 - You're lucky to have him

Yallinas pov

I entered my room whipping the tears from my eyes away.

"What the hell happened to you" Pansy asked scaring the crap out of me.

"Zabini happened, trying all over again." I said on the edge of crying again.

I went to my side of the room starting to undress myself.

"You need to get some fat on your body so you can't be thrown around like that" Pansy spoke, mockery in her voice. "What do you weigh like 114 pounds?"

"105" I said looking to the floor.

"BLOODY HELL! Are you anorexia?!" She asked rather loud.

"No there's more to it than you know" I said making my way to the bathroom.

More than anyone knew actually. Not even Draco knew about this issue making me this skinny and weak. I couldn't tell anyone it was too risky, and Draco would die if I told him.

"Hey Yallina?" Pansy said in a sweet voice, right before I closed the bathroom door.

I look out at her, "I'm sorry about what Zabini did, totally disrespectful. Next time hit him so hard in the balls he will never stand again okay?" she said a smile on her face.

"Okay" I laughed.

I wouldn't go so far to say that Pansy was my friend, but right now I actually didn't hate her. She was being nice and understanding for once. I get where she's coming from with the whole anorexia thing, my body ain't really attractive being this skinny, but there's nothing I can do about it. Luckily for me people didn't notice that easily how skinny I was, because of the loose fitting robes.

.......

Dracos pov.

I didn't feel like leaving Yall to herself after what just happened with her and Zabini, but she was strong so I was sure she was going to be fine.

I headed towards the corner where Gabby was standing. She smiled at me warmly. I send a seducing smile back at her. I had been trying to get her to sleep with me for the past 3 months. She wasn't anything special, dark brown long hair and hazel eyes, not even my type. But I had gone into a bet with Crabbe. I hadn't told Yall about the bet, she would kill me for it. I knew she weren't okay with me being with all these girls but what can you do when everyone wants you? Plus I wasn't ready for commitment. Being friends with Yall, a girl, for this long, was unusual for me.

We talked some, Gabby talked so much about such uninteresting things. When I got tired of it I just reached down and kissed her lips. They were softer than they looked, and she sure weren't a newbee. Things escalated really quick, and soon we were in her dorm getting things done. It weren't great, but it was alright, at least enough for me to win the damn bet.

We lay in her bed for a while after. When she finally fell a sleep, I couldn't get out of there faster. It was weird. At first I want them all, but once we are done, they just can't touch me. I want absolutely nothing to do with them. It was like that with them all. Even with Pansy even though I was sure she might had been the right for me.

........

Yallinas pov.

I awoke the next day, sunlight streaming into the dorm. I sat up, holding my head in my hands. It was hurting so bad from all my crying the night before. I looked over at Pansys bed realizing it was empty. I was confused. What time was it?

Pansy came out of the bathroom not long after. It kind of calmed me down, I weren't late for class.

"You're lucky to have him you know" she spoke.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Draco was here last night after you fell a sleep, he just wanted to make sure you were all right" She said sadness in her voice.

"You mean a lot to him too you know?" I said seriously.

"Yeah right" she rolled her eyes.

"He is still talking to you. That's more than he does to any of the other girls. He usual want nothing to do with them afterwards." I tried to convince her. And I was actually telling her the truth.

"Really? Well now when we are talking about him, he has been acting strange lately don't you think?" she said changing the subject.

"Nothing I've noticed" I said thinking about it.

"Well I was with him all summer, and he just didn't seem like himself." She kept telling.

I just shrugged, getting up to go take a shower.

"Just keep your eyes open, will you?" She asked sounding serious.

"Sure" I said searching her look for a clue. But she just went back till her makeup.

I slung my hair into a messy bun not caring about it. I tried to hide my puffy eyes behind concealer and mascara not succeeding very well, but I had to get going or I would be late for class.

..............

Classes

I sat in my normal spot in class and Draco soon walked in. I sent him a big smile, truly happy to see him. He gave me a tight hug before sitting down. He whispered in my ear: "You okay?"

"Yes, Dra. I'm fine okay, no worries." I smiled at him.

"You look like crap Feces" He said a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him, asshole. "Well what happen last night didn't exactly make me go to sleep with a smile on me face" I said, despair filling my voice.

"I'm gonna smack the fricking devil out of that pig!" He said getting really angry.

"Relax! Will you? I can handle this, k? Had a pretty touching conversation with Pansy about it." I said with a little laugh.

"Pansy?" He asked looking questioningly at me "You two friends now?"

"I wouldn't go that far" I said with a playful smile.

"Well then why don't you bring your new not-as-far-as-friends kind of thing with you till Hogsmead this weekend?" He asked.

"Sure it'll be nice" I smiled

"right" he said huffy

"What you don't like her now?" I asked.

"Well I don't have a problem with her, I'm just not thrilled you hanging with her!" he said looking away from me and up at the teacher.

I just looked at him with raised eyebrows. Was Pansy right? Had he really changed?