Chapter 4 - What in the bloody hell was wrong with her?!

AN: As promised here is Chapter 4! - I really hope you guys enjoy it! And plz like, and vote for it! And care to share with everyone around you!

*Question: Are the chapters too short? Or is it alright? plz let me know what you think!

-----------

Draco's pov

I lay in bed tiredly that night. I couldn't fall a sleep. Too many things were filling my mind.

I thought about the whole Zabini thing still going on with Yallina. He used to be my best mate, and I truly believed him when he said he loved Yallina. Otherwise I would have never set them up. I felt so bad for all the crap I had put her through. Well it wasn't me doing it, but I had convinced her to give him a chance, and she seemed to have fallen for him. She just weren't ready to go all the way, and he shouldn't have pushed her.
I still remember how ugly he looked after I had had my hands on him. That thought made me smile a little.

Then there was all the things with my parents. I knew my father had high expectations to me. He wanted me to do well and not screw up this task. I knew if I did, it would cause my whole family trouble.
I might not have forgiven my mother for letting my father give me up to the Dark Lord, but I was not gonna get her killed, just because I wasn't man enough to do as I was told.
At least the pain in my arm seemed to be gone, but the terrible nightmares were still hunting me, giving me a rough time. If I could just tell Yall all about it, but it was too dangerous, I wouldn't want to bring her into all of this. I knew she had left her parents when they pushed her to torture her pet hamster, and I sure couldn't have her leaving me. She means too much!

I thought about that night at the party.
I told her to wear something sexy, and of course she didn't, but I was quiet happy with that actually. I didn't want her to draw attention from any other guys. She was mine. My friend I mean!
She looked so beautiful in that white summer dress. It really made her summer tanned skin stand out. And her angle like hair. So light and curly. I saw her eyes for me. The sea wherein I keep on drowning. And her smile. She really did do something to me, I just didn't know what.

I also thought about how I had told her to stay away from Pansy. It was not like I didn't like Pansy, I was still touched by the fact that she hadn't been the right for me even though I really felt like it. I don't know, I just didn't feel like Yallina needed to be around her that much. I liked how she had hated her, for breaking my heart, even though Pansy couldn't have done otherwise, it wasn't her fault that we didn't go together. But if they two started to make friends, I would have to deal with two of the most meaningful girls in my life at the same time, and that to me seemed to be a little too much.

After a couple of hours of thinking, I finally fell a sleep. Only one thing drifting back into my mind unstoppable, Yallina....

.........

Hogsmeade

We had all gathered at the doors of Hogwarts and walked together to the Three Broomsticks.

It was me, Yallina, Pansy, Goyle and Crabbe. We hadn't allowed Zabini to come with us this time. His actions needed to have consequence, and it was either now or never.

The walk there was quit nice. The weather was still warm, and the wind actually weren't that bad. But you could feel how fall were slightly creeping in at what was left of summer.

We all sat at one of the tables near the door. People who came in, fast sped by us. We were the kids no one wanted to mess around with, except for Potter and his stupid little "trio".

We were all having a great time, making fun of all the professors we had in different classes. We were also talking about the upcoming quidditch match, which we were all very excited for. It was the first of the season and we were up against Gryffinshit, it was gonna be tripping. It was my first time as captain, and Yallina had finally made it onto the team, taking my old spot as seeker. She was brilliant and was accepted within seconds, I just hadn't been able to talk her in to go try out sooner.

I looked at my friends smiling my warmest. I took another sip of my butter-beer, when I felt a pierce of pain in my left forearm. I ignored it. No one at this table knew about me yet, and I wasn't planning on anyone finding out. Not long after my pain had taken of again, Yallina collapsed over the table in what seemed to be pain hitting her hard. Pansy, who sat right next to her, stood up with a scream, making anyone near almost deaf.

"What the hell is happening?" I shouted, standing up so my chair flew over.

People around us were starring, all shocked with our wild and sudden outburst.

Yallina were clutching her stomach, in severe pain. Pansy soon saw that and whispered something in her ear. Us guys just stood there, stunned by the whole thing.

"No that's not it" Yallina spoke through gritted teeth. She was obviously in a lot of pain, nothing I had ever seen before, and it broke my heart completely.

I ran to her side, helping her to stand up. Pansy ran out the back for a glass of water.

"DO SOMETHING!" I yelled at the two fatties whom was just standing there doing nothing.

"I'm okay" Yallina said in a low voice.

"No you're not!" I said back with fright in mine.

"Yes I am! just take me home please." she said her eyes getting teary as she looked up at me.

This scared the shit out of me, what in the bloody hell was wrong with her?! I had never, in all the years I had known her, seen her like this. She was such a strong girl, considered her little size, so what ever this was, it must have been really hurting her.

.........

Yallinas pov

It was now Monday morning, but I still wasn't fresh enough to go to school. What happened Saturday had completely drained me from energy and I had been doing nothing but throwing up.

Draco had helped me home that day, and stayed with me until late. He had gotten me pain killers so the worst op the pain had taken of. He had been so sweet, bringing me hot drinks, blankets and read children stories a loud for me. I couldn't help but laugh at him, he was just the cutest thing ever.

"You need to get it together Feces!" Pansy called out at me as I exited the bathroom for the fifth time that morning. I was hurling up my guts. Grows!

I didn't say anything, I just went back to my bed. The pouring rain outside chilled down our room, it was absolutely freezing, but Pansy hated when it was too heated so I guess it had to be like this.

"We can't play without you! It's our fist match against Gryffinshit and we NEED you." She said in frustration, referring to the upcoming quidditch match.

"Draco will have to take my spot as seeker. He can do that." I spoke with what was left of my voice, which wasn't much.

"NO! It is his first match as captain, he is not gonna seek!" She said looking like a crazy person, going all wild.

"I'll do my best" I spoke with difficulty. "But I think you are better of without me." I spoke to her in all honesty, I couldn't be doing good in the game feeling like this.

She huffed, walking out the door, slamming it hard behind her. Like she was the one this was hardest for.

I turned to my side trying to go back to sleep. Maybe I could sleep it way? But I knew things was getting really bad. I hadn't told anyone how much pain I was actually in, but I felt like something was eating its way out of my stomach. I looked out at the rain, getting lost in thoughts trying to make the pain go away.

'I knew for a fact that the dark magic inside of me, was effected by anything there was in contact with the Dark Lord or in general dark magic.' I had found out by experience, but it made no sense since no bad people came at the Three Broomsticks, especially not in day light, when all people were around.

The pain made it really hard for me to fall a sleep. But it was like the rain sang me a sleep, cause all of a sudden I felt nothing. I just slept.