Kalia's "Advice"

It's finally spring break and Rayan, Chres, and Craig are going to Hawaii. Bella is going back home to visit here family and Kalia is staying her with me and Jakob.
"So are you and Jakob dating. Cuz you to would be super cute together and he's hot?" Kalia asked me. I forgot to tell her all about him.
"Yea, we've been dating for 5 months." I responded.
"Have you had sex within yet?!" She said releasing her nosiness and dirty mind.
"Not yet. I'm still a virgin", I told her.
"Why haven't you fucked him already. I would have he is hot as hell and he has a sexy body."
"Because I don't feel like I'm ready yet. I mean I want to but I don't" I told her.
"Whatever you probably are you just don't know it yet."

Ymunique POV
She's probably right, but still I'm only 16 going to be 17 next month May 16. I thought to myself

Later on Kalia went shopping at the mall with some of her other friends and I me up with Jakob at the beach. I had to admit she was right about him having a sexy body. We were at the beach for about and jour then we went back home and changed because he wanted to take me out to dinner.

I put on black pair of high waist shorts and a long sleeve gray crop top and black combat style boots. When I was done changing I met him at his car. He drove down to the boardwalk and we ate at a small pizza place. We spent a few hours at the boardwalk then we headed home. I followed him up to the bedroom and changed. I crawled into the bed and took a nap.

Jakob's POV
Ymunique looks so cute when she is asleep. I kissed her on her forehead and walked out of the room. I when to the kitchen and made tamales. I heard her walking down the stairs.

"I made tamales if your hungry" I told her.
"Ok. Thanks" she grabbed two tamales and sat at the table.

Ymunique POV
Right now I'm kinda considering what Kalia said earlier, but she tends to give a lot of bad advice. So I don't know at this point. Ugh I'm so frustrated. Should I just do it or should I wait?!