:V random writing

Yes yes ik this is my art book

But I just wanted to yeet this here because why not?

I don't instead in making any more books anytime soon except the on coming mha one-shot book that I mite make

But anyways onto da story

Now fair warning, one, it's a hawks x y/n kinda thing so ye

And two, kinda spicy? Spicy? Idk :V hope ya enjoy

{ Duty Calls / A short Y/N x Hawks story}

Mm..it's morning already..Is that my bra on the ceiling fan?  Why is the bed covered in feathers??

God I feel so sore..- Oh shit I'm gonna be late for work!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thud.

"KeeeEEEEEIIIGGGOOOO!!"

"I'm really sorry about this y/n, if knew you had a meeting then I wouldn't have spiked the coffee"

Said a worried hawks now holding your head back in the bathroom because of your now bleeding nose. You sighed softly and smiled pinching the bridge of your nose

"It's fine Keigo, honestly I didn't wanna go to that meeting."

You chuckled to herself as you looked in the mirror checking you face before throwing away the bloody tissues.

"But still that meeting could been important Dove-"

"Oh please birdie, don't you think I need a break?"

You asked turned to the now slightly shocked bird man infornt of you. He opened his mouth a bit lost for words, since when did you never take work seriously?

"U-um, Hello? Are you sure this is my Y/N I'm speaking to right now?"

You laughed giving a soft shove to the shoulder.

"Oh wow come on Hawks you can't possibly think that I wouldn't take a break from work, besides im in still can feel my caves."

"Oh? In that case I better give you more of what you got last night~"

Before you could respond Keigo pulled you into a deep and passionate kiss. Small moans and soft pants was exchange between the two, skin rubbing together creating more friction. Hawks pulled away from the kiss and proceeded to attack your neck leaving more bites and love marks.

"K-keigo~"

"Mm, that's my name baby bird~"

"God damnit why are you like this-?"

"You know you love it~"

He smirked as his hand began trailing up your dishevled shirt that had surprisingly stayed on your person after last night. Hawks pulled you to his body earning a small squeak for your lips before before he growled lowly in your ear.

"I'm gonna make sure you don't walk for weeks Dove~"

"K-keigo wait-!"

Just as he was about tear away the clothing that was in your body the faint hyperpop ringtone of Sugar Crush was heard,momentarily stopping both of you from continuing. You quickly took the opportunity to get out of Keigo's arms and scrambled over to your phone that was on the bed and answered it.

"H-hello! Y/N L/N speaking how may I help you??"

"Boss! Oh thank God you picked up where are you?? You're late to the meeting and now the whole office had gone to hell- Hey! Don't throw thaAAAH!-"

Just as quickly as the call was answered it hung up. You looked at your phone looking at the ended call of your co worker how sound like she was having a panic attack. A huffed was heard as turned around to see a very frustrated and heated Hawks leaning against the door of the bathroom.

"Ehehe- think you can't drop me off there in five minutes?"

"God you woman know how to blue ball a guy-"

Yeetus Deletus, tbh I head was empty af when i wrote this so yup- and I crawl back to my hole now
Baiii!