Chapter 45: The Holy Moon Festival

Start from the beginning

right as we finished shaking our hands, both Hestia and Aiz said "What if you're wrong. You know that I'm/Loki is not going to help you with that."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said as Bell and I walked up onto the stage. 

"You wanna take a shot at this?" Hermes asked.

"Yep."

"It looks like it's your lucky night, we have even more rising stars trying this challenge out! We have the Grey Ghost and the Little Rookie!"

Bell went over and grabbed onto the spear while I grabbed onto the sabre with only one hand. 

"Quick question before I start, can we use magic?"

"No, you are not allowed to use magic. That aside, you may start."

Almost instantly, Bell freed the spear from its crystal prison. 

"There's one weapon gone. Can the Grey Ghost do it. He seems to be using only one hand to get it out."

As I tried to pull the sabre out of the crystals, I focused all of my power into my hand and began to pull. Almost instantly I felt a surge of energy enter my body and the crystal shattered, freeing the sabre. 

Right after I collected my thoughts, I looked right at Lefiya and gave her the most smug look. 

"Hermes, can I Use the mic for a sec?"

"Sure." He replied

"Some of you may be wondering why I used one hand. Well lets just say that Someone owes me one million valis. That's all, I have to say. I hope you have a great Holy Moon Festival." I handed the microphone back to Hermes.

"Well, it's now time to show the sponsor of this event. That made this world trip possible."

"Wait, I just won that?"

The crowd was split, revealing a very familiar face that I wasn't expecting to see.

"M-Artemis?"

"Artemis!? Is that you Artemis?" Hestia exclaimed happily.

Without a word she started running. Running right past Hestia and jumping onto Bell and Me.

"Hey! Artemis can you get off of both of us?"

LATER

"If you missed me so much, then why didn't you tell me? And why are you all over Bell now?"

"But, I really wanted to meet my Orion." Artemis stated.

"Excuse, me? This is your Orion!" I manifested Artemis's Arcanum. 

"Acro, come here for a sec." Hestia hastily pulled me into another room. "I know that she has changed, but I didn't know she changed this much."

"Well I can assure you that this is the first time I've seen her act like this." I replied in a matter of fact tone. 

"So what do we do?"

"Why would I know." We both walked back into the room with Artemis and Bell.

"Okay, knowing you, you probably gave us these weapons because you need help with something."

"Yes, I need help with something. C'mon we're going out tonight."

"Where are we even going?" I asked.

"I'll tell you on the way."

When we got to the walls of Orario, we met up with Hermes who gave us all a new set of clothes. 

"What do you think about these outfits? They were made my the renowned travel specialist; me!"

"Yeah, yeah Hermes, these are real nice outfits."

"So, what's the plan now?" Hestia asked.

"Here they come."

A large shadow covered everyone in the surrounding area. As we looked up, we saw a few dragons flying above me. Then a person in a elephant mask jumped off of one of the dragons. 

"Ganesha!?" Hestia exclaimed.

"Yes, I an Ganesha!" He replied proudly.

"So we're riding on these dragons?" Natsuki pat one of the dragons on the head. 

"yep, I asked Ganesha to see if we could borrow these." Hermes replied.

"You can take the dragons, I got this." I pulled out a crystal from my pocket and threw it onto the floor. The crystal shattered on impact and let out a large puff of smoke and out of the smoke came out a sky trilobite. "You are free to come on whenever you want."

"Well it looks like we are ready to go."

"How long will it even take to get there?"

"About a week."