This feels ok right?

The kiss was deep and meaningful, your head was clouded with lust. Mirko moves from your lips to your neck leaving love bites on her way down. You remove your shirt, "looks like I wasted time putting on night clothes". "You did, it's a shame they'll be off soon" you smirk at the comment, but your words where cut off by a moan cutting through your throat, Mirko slid  her hand up your stomach and started to play with your breast, she rolled one of your nipples causing you to arch your back and groan. Mirko smirked at your reaction, she got close to your ear and whispered "your so beautiful and your all mine". You couldn't even form words, your head was clouded by lust.

Mirko's hands where gliding down you stomach, she dragged your shorts off and was meant with an exposed cunt. "Oh no underwear huh", you turn you face away. "No, look at me little carrot" she says turning your head to face her, she wearing a soft smile which makes your heart flutter. Her fingers run over your slit making you shiver, without warnings he plunged her two fingers inside of you making you gasp. "Fuck Rumi". Her thumb was rubbing slow circles around you clit. "This is ok right?" "Yes ...yes more than ok" you gasped out.

Mirko's finger picked up the pace, you tried to hold back a whimper, but it came out anyway. You wrapped your arms around Mirko's back pulling her into a breath taking kiss, you moaned in the kiss. Mirko curled her fingers inside of you. "Please... please... Rumi, don't stop" you manage to get out between moan.

Mirko attached her lips to your neck, as you felt your orgasam approaching you shiver and your legs shake, "wrap you legs around me baby carrot."  You do and while her fingers are inside of you she dose a full body thrust that causes you to scream. "I'm- I'm going to cum!" "Cum for me little carrot." Her voice in your ear sent you over the edge, making you legs shake and you letting a out a silent scream.

Mirko removed her finger from you an you wimpier at the lose of contact. Mirko smiles at you and sits beside you trying to catch your breath. " are you going to let me return the favor?" She smiles at you, "as much as I would love for you to do that, you've had a long day, and you need sleep." You weren't even going to argue with her for you were tired as hell, "this time you promise not to leave right?" "I promise." She pulled the covers over you both and hold you in her strong arms, you liked it but you would never admit it.

A/N, I am so sorry for the wait I have been super busy with work and school. I know I know it's short but I'm am absolutely horrible at writing smut. I try to improve but it just looked bad, next time I write it smut it should be longer and better. Also please leave feed back I love reading comments they make me laugh and smile, anyways I hope you enjoy. 😊